Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno OUT

• Thread starter Deleted member 11157
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You wanted him to change from a back 5 to a back 4, when he did you wanted him to change back. Truth is you just like ****ing whingeing
Can't remember whether he did or not, but you are right he does like a whinge. :)
That said, we are giving away far too many excuses for us all to have a whinge

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it wouldn't have been so bad seasons gone by... but because Wolves have just given us the most exciting and beautiful football for generations it feels painful.

I've been racking my brains for a time I've felt this low after a Wolves win and I've just remembered it. Beating Norwich 1-0 and losing the play offs.

Not being dramatic - just gutted and frankly bored after watching that.

D

Deleted member 11157

Oh gawd I wish I hadn't done this thread ..... I am such a plonker.

Might rename it the Hissy Fit thread.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In light of the deluge of doom surely coming ( can I nick @Lupo s #mergethemisery)

I’m developing the mol mix frustration bear. Have the prototype just need to run it past bod and mutchy.

@SuperGran is going to knit em, @Pwolf is doing dodgy knock offs under the counter.

already got the tag line sorted and everything
”frustrated? Feel like posting *******s? Don’t! stop....... strangle the bear”

98F20D5E-4719-4CC1-97C8-6317F49202F7.jpeg

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It feels like we've peaked under Nuno so it's probably time to start planning post Nuno, he certainly gets the rest of this season though
Something definitely feels wrong, and has done since the resumption of play after Covid. He simply isnt getting the best out of this bunch of players. Injuries are a factor for sure, but its all so stale.

I think the signing of Jose indicates Fosun are still backing him, but at the same time I cannot help but think there are whispers going on behind the scenes. If the right manager becomes available in the summer I can see a change happening.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If happiness was a person it would go to his house to die.
Maybe on this forums evidence. In real life he seems a much nicer fella. I think we are all finding being away from a proper match day difficult in a lot of ways, and some vent on here more than others.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sick of it pal, this forum used to be class. Now its just ****
Couldn't agree.more mate.

I've been here for 10 years and there are still a handle of fantastic well rounded posters whose posts I enjoy reading.

They're getting to be a distinct minority though, as the IWANTITNOW crowd are drowning them out.

Football is a zero sum game. It isn't always going to go in a straight, positive line!

Logging off now because it's genuinely annoying just how thankless we seem to be. Yes we aren't playing well - obviously. But of the immediate response is SACK EVERYONE -then I despair.

See you all for the next game.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks like a fish starved of oxygene...like me when I am watching us I presume.
It was a win against Chorley..but they don´t come any uglier that that.
A poor run secind half of this seson,and Nuno is on his way out.
We are declining,and that is not how a ten..twenty year chinese plan..is supposed to work.
We have gone beyond stale..we are stiff as a corpse right now.IF Nuno can breathe new life into it is anyone´s guess.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't agree.more mate.

I've been here for 10 years and there are still a handle of fantastic well rounded posters whose posts I enjoy reading.

They're getting to be a distinct minority though, as the IWANTITNOW crowd are drowning them out.

Football is a zero sum game. It isn't always going to go in a straight, positive line!

Logging off now because it's genuinely annoying just how thankless we seem to be. Yes we aren't playing well - obviously. But of the immediate response is SACK EVERYONE -then I despair.

See you all for the next game.
Spot on pal

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with IWANTITNOW - it's about trends. We have peaked under Nuno, I am fine with him seeing the season out and proving me wrong but I am 99% certain it's not coming back for Nuno at our club now. The energy from him is all different, he's not happy and an unhappy manager demoralizes everyone underneath him and it's showing - we will do well to stay up from here.

D

Deleted member 9788

In light of the deluge of doom surely coming ( can I nick @Lupo s #mergethemisery)

I’m developing the mol mix frustration bear. Have the prototype just need to run it past bod and mutchy.

@SuperGran is going to knit em, @Pwolf is doing dodgy knock offs under the counter.

View attachment 19498
Sorry leo that bear is smiling. Even I wouldn't be able to flog that to the moaning ****s on here

D

Deleted member 9788

Maybe on this forums evidence. In real life he seems a much nicer fella. I think we are all finding being away from a proper match day difficult in a lot of ways, and some vent on here more than others.
I've actually met him. Shockingly he's so cheery in real life. Would never have thought he's the poster off here. He even smiled and hugged me when we met. Granted he rubbed my Willy (had better but was satisfactory) but he did not seem a moaner at all.

D

Deleted member 11157

I’m all for a bit of a moan after that performance but resurrecting the thread, **** off.

We lost to Albion and I had a hissy fit like no other. I am embarrassed by this thread and I wish it could be closed.

Nuno is still god like in a Buddha type way and so are the lads. It's a tough time they'll get through it. To all level headed and big picture Wolves supporters I am truly sorry for creating this behemoth.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We lost to Albion and I had a hissy fit like no other. I am embarrassed by this thread and I wish it could be closed.

Nuno is still god like in a Buddha type way and so are the lads. It's a tough time they'll get through it. To all level headed and big picture Wolves supporters I am truly sorry for creating this behemoth.
You can change or edit the title or ask the mods to close it.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be fair mate after that match, "effort", and result no one can blame you

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If fans are talking him out he should go. Anybody who divides opinions regarding Wolves is dead in the water.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've actually met him. Shockingly he's so cheery in real life. Would never have thought he's the poster off here. He even smiled and hugged me when we met. Granted he rubbed my Willy (had better but was satisfactory) but he did not seem a moaner at all.
Fortunately for you you've only met him once.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 19498
You could make it a chicken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom