Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno is back

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1599230562637.png
Mr Shi I especially shaved my beard off to greet my number one man on the pitch. You might be taking on all the roles at the club but you are not the Doc I want.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is thinking if walking..?

****in hell, I’m all for a debate, and I get the desire for signings, but anyone suggesting our manager, on his first day back, after 3 years of building and working with owners and a team they love him is suddenly thinking of walking. Jesus Christ. This is just getting silly now. Don’t know how some on here manage to get out of bed in a morning.

Roll on the end of this window, just so as we at least have clarity one way or another.

Nivada

Reaction score
That's the face of a man who's wondering what his future holds, I've seen it before on a cashier's face in Asda

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pst-13.jpg
"I would tell you who we're signing Willy, but there is a guy in that tree listening to everything I say"

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delighted to see him back in the fold. I wouldn't expect his contract talks to continue till after the window unless its a formality as I'm sure everyone is very busy.

I hope Nuno and the other foreign staff can see more of their families if travel restrictions allow this season.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Don't wanna tempt fate but I think I'm starting to wet my pants a bit less....
The noise around outgoings like Neves, Raul and Adama seems to have dried up.
Our squad even without Doc is more than good enough to get back into Europe, especially with our rivals dealing with Thursday Sunday football.
Form is temporary class is permanent.

Back
Top Bottom