Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno is back

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pst-13.jpg

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bennett or Bonatini right and left wing backs?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The E&S had photo of the players training yesterday and it definitely looked like Nuno on the far side but I couldn’t zoom in enough to make sure

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
'just been told i'm player / manager this season....apparently i'm a makeshift wing back'

D

Deleted member 11332

Me too, until we get anyone better.

Me three, I liked Leo and think he could do a job still at this level as a back up, he's no worse than someone like Tosun or Shane Long.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too, until we get anyone better.

I agree, but I feel some mending would need to be done between him and Nuno before Nuno was happy to put him on the bench for PL games. At some point, Nuno clearly lost his patience with him, and that was it. He would now need to prove to Nuno that he’s committed and focused, and whatever got in the way before, is no longer an issue. When you look at his track record, something seems amiss. He starts well, then at as the season progresses, his form drops and fails to recover. Nuno tried to fix it before, so it’s a stretch to imagine him being confident of fixing it now unless something significant has changed.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are the only club in the top flight who have not signed one senior player

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pulls the pin on the grenade before saying it looks like he's showing Boly the door......

Edit: in the picture I mean!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pulls the pin on the grenade before saying it looks like he's showing Boly the door......

Edit: in the picture I mean!!!
Sowwy, Willy, l have to weplace you with Wodewick...

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno: "Hey Willy, how'd you feel about playing RCB and RWB this season?"
Boly: "At the same time?"
Nuno nods: "Duh!"

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me three, I liked Leo and think he could do a job still at this level as a back up, he's no worse than someone like Tosun or Shane Long.
Don't disagree but surely Campana should be a better option? If not thats another bit of pointless transfer activity.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he isnt backed in this window he wont sign his contract and why should he , they need to back him to the hilt and help this squad.

Y

Yout85

People talking like Nuno is doing us a favour by being our manager.

We have raised his profile as much as he has raised ours. I for one, think he knows he has a great job here - a perfect match. And won't be looking for a quick exit under any circumstances.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People talking like Nuno is doing us a favour by being our manager.

We have raised his profile as much as he has raised ours. I for one, think he knows he has a great job here - a perfect match. And won't be looking for a quick exit under any circumstances.
I think he will honour his contract whatever.may not sign a new one or may be sacked.of course we may have another good season and all will be fine

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure Nuno isn't thinking of walking. What he might be doing, which any astute negotiator would do, is perhaps making it clear to Fosun that he COULD walk next year if he wanted to. I.e. make sure I dont want to.

Alternatively it may all be signed etc. but he and Jeff etc. are busy with other priorities just now to do press releases etc.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not one of our more depressed posters but I'm a little concerned about the contract situation. The club will be very aware of the fans concerns and it seems odd that they have said nothing. It has only been a few days since Nuno returned so maybe negotiations are going well so there holding off just to announce it's all signed. But if there are problems these could also be having a knock on effect with player movements.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are the only club in the top flight who have not signed one senior player

I thought Burnley had only signed Will Norris? Does he count as a senior player now that he's left us?

If he isnt backed in this window he wont sign his contract and why should he, they need to back him to the hilt and help this squad.

It seems to me that getting quality additions for the First XI this window is contingent on Nuno having already committed to a new contract. What quality player is going to want to come and play for us in the next four and a half weeks if the manager won't even commit to his future here??

Back
Top Bottom