Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of a seeing-eye goal. Destiny.

Gomes and Doc off for Hwang and Hugo

Hwang immediately dives in the box.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am so glad we’ve accrued enough points to not be nervous about relegation this season because boy do we look so poor and soft atm.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
What was Doherty doing. Controlled it straight into their path then tackled it into their path. Again another shocking second half

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Squad's been on the beach for weeks sadly. Season is just stuttering out in such disappointment

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are right, people went after his misses, that is never good. But i saw multiple times She gave it back and even made snide comments herself about the club and the fans without provocation after games…. So there were times she invited the criticism with stupid posts….. so yes some fans were dick heads, but also, maybe don’t invite it to your own feed with stupid posts……..

The fact they both brazenly breached covid rules to go to an illegal house party in London also doesn’t help him!!!!
Grow up

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know some people want Doc in the team because they claim he help with goals..
I guess they were right..

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re the easiest score to predict on the super 6

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was it Kilman or Santi who just headed the ball under no pressure straight to nobody except for Lemina to chase that gifted them the possession for the goal? Our CBs just aren't up to standard.
Bueno

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season is starting to fall apart like the Bruno Lage first season.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doherty : Bueno, is GONs blind spot.

Just don’t get it at all. Surely Toti is the better option too. Why shoehorn Doc in, just don’t get it.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perton, I've never heard a Wolves fan as negative as you!

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Was it Kilman or Santi who just headed the ball under no pressure straight to nobody except for Lemina to chase that gifted them the possession for the goal? Our CBs just aren't up to standard.
That was Santi Bueno. Lemina started to complain instead of running after it.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is, I wasn't trying to defend MGW, the decision to sell was right for all involved. My point was that I don't blame him for giving it back.

Also, our defending is ****ing embarrassing, and we play with a 5. Just look at the gaps.
He got his dream move to play for cooper, just had his first child and is building a great reputation for himself.

Maybe he needs to think about rising above it at some point…… Move on and focus on his own career and pushing on.

He keeps fueling this with his conduct…… show some class by not doing it and it starts to go away or fade down over time.

He does it because he LOVES the attention, also gets him more pictures in the paper and more column inches in the write up and also likely the thumbnail for the YouTube clip……

Take that MGW you gobby ****!!!!!! Cunha did it back AGAIN…….

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was always going to be difficult, with the way Forest play at home and how soft/ponderous we are at times.

Get in! See if VAR can chalk this one off...

Back
Top Bottom