Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy started a riot after a cup game, then lied to get one of our best players banned when we were both concerned with relegation……..

Do you think that kind of conduct towards the club that started your career is ok?
He really comes across as entitled, graceless and stupid individual. Well rid.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy started a riot after a cup game, then lied to get one of our best players banned when we were both concerned with relegation……..

Do you think that kind of conduct towards the club that started your career is ok?
I mean, our fans abused his missus on socials, while he was playing for us and afterwards....nobody comes out of this faultless.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean, our fans abused his missus on socials, while he was playing for us and afterwards....nobody comes out of this faultless.
He was hated from the word go with some of our fans. They ain't going to stop the hate if he goes over and politely applaud them...

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are right, people went after his misses, that is good. But She gave it back and even made snide comments herself about the club and the fans…. So there were times she invited the criticism with stupid posts….. so yes some fans were sick heads, but also, maybe don’t invite it to your own feed with stupid posts……..

The fact they both brazenly breached covid rules to go to an illegal house party in London also doesn’t help him!!!!
Thing is, I wasn't trying to defend MGW, the decision to sell was right for all involved. My point was that I don't blame him for giving it back.

Also, our defending is ****ing embarrassing, and we play with a 5. Just look at the gaps.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are right, people went after his misses, that is never good. But i saw multiple times She gave it back and even made snide comments herself about the club and the fans without provocation after games…. So there were times she invited the criticism with stupid posts….. so yes some fans were dick heads, but also, maybe don’t invite it to your own feed with stupid posts……..

The fact they both brazenly breached covid rules to go to an illegal house party in London also doesn’t help him!!!!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's way, way too easy. We're so off the pace after half time. Again.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really aren't going to win another game, are we? We're abysmal at the back.

Big trouble, you don't want this to carry over into next season.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS at least 3 mistakes in the build up there

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Don't care if gibbs white is a good footballer or not.......what an odious little man he is......wouldn't want him anywhere near our club

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you need a helping hand there's only one team to play

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I get the ill feeling towards MGW, but wishing injury on any player is not okay. Don't do it.
Come on Mutchy, it’s hardly going to actually CAUSE injury though? Just people overreacting

Back
Top Bottom