Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich sack Farke

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not surprised Farke has gone, but the timing seems a little strange. I presume they must have someone lined up, though I doubt it will be one of the old guard. My guess would be a little heard of young coach from Europe.

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems a really bizarre decision that isn't going to have any sort of impact on the final outcome anyway. Strange.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Won't do player morale any good. Obviously planned before yesterday's game, but looks terrible.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have it on good authority these five are on the shortlist to replace Farke.

Turkey's manager, Stefan Kuntz;
Sporting Dresden's Director of Football, Ralph Minge;
Former Celtic player looking for a job in football, Rafael Scheidt;
Ex-winger from Holland, Brian Pinas;
One-time French international, Rod Fanni.

(well, it is Sunday and we did lose)

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I just hope he's on a beach somewhere sipping a pina colada.
Why, you hate him. I’d have thought you’d want him at another club as he’s bound to fail.

Personally, don’t think he would do well taking over a team mid season, he’d take too long to school them into his style.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder who Norwich have in mind?
Personally I think they missed a trick by not getting Wilder, can’t see them getting anyone better than him?
I’ve heard Lampard mentioned but would be surprised if he took that job.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder who Norwich have in mind?
Personally I think they missed a trick by not getting Wilder, can’t see them getting anyone better than him?
I’ve heard Lampard mentioned but would be surprised if he took that job.
I agree. Said to my wife (Boro fan) yesterday that Norwich would likely have gone for Wilder if he hadn’t already taken the Boro job. Boro apparently moved quickly to replace Warnock because they were concerned their lead candidates would get snapped up. Looks like an astute move in hindsight.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New Norwich boss [insert random name] continued his fine start to life in the Carrow Road hotseat with a win over misfiring Wolves.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BBC say the press are linking Dean Smith, Fat Frankie and Hassenhutl. Unless the last one thinks his current job is at risk or he's being offered a massive pay rise l don't see why he would go there....

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree. Said to my wife (Boro fan) yesterday that Norwich would likely have gone for Wilder if he hadn’t already taken the Boro job. Boro apparently moved quickly to replace Warnock because they were concerned their lead candidates would get snapped up. Looks like an astute move in hindsight.
You'd have to say Warnock to Wilder is almost perfect succession planning!

Can't think who'd really want the Norwich job though, they're mentioning Lampard but according to his uncle he fancies the Villa job!

Come and join a club with zero ambition... doesn't really scream out as attractive to any up and coming managers does it?!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good appointment if Lampard goes there. Got enough connections to pull some decent players in during January without breaking the bank.

Still probably go down, but would be good to see him rebuild with a reasonable budget. Could imagine him establishing them back in the PL.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s the kind of job Lampard needed before taking the Chelsea job. He’ll get time so long as there are a few green shoots.

Back
Top Bottom