Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Noha Lemina

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m guessing he is going to be a Bellegarde type player? Probably be lined up to play in our front 3 rather than the midfield?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully he is a good young player . I think this is where we need to invest if large investment in players is not possible. As the under 23 players need to be good so we can sell for a profit or a few progress into the first team .

So 3/4 more of these types of signings in the window would be good . Then 3 players for the first team .
All I heard was

“Dear Santa …. “

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interested to see where we send him next season so we know what level he's currently at.

League One or Two? Grasshoppers?

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interested to see where we send him next season so we know what level he's currently at.

League One or Two? Grasshoppers?
Won't be Grasshoppers we don't have links with them anymore since they have been taken over..

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His name fits pefectly in the 'Macarena' song, but no idea what we'd sing for the rest of the chorus!

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone in the South Bank doing the moves

giphy.gif

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had 3 for the academy in 2018, think they were the Khan brothers. Then we had a couple of Aussies more recently, the Scicluna brothers.

Can’t think of any for the first team though.
Chris and Matt Clarke in the 90s. Both went on to have decent lower-league careers.

Last edited:

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone wants to jump on me lol. Forum is to have different opinions

Maybe there will be another new face and I hope there is

If there isn’t we move on. I can only go of what Gary has said. We all know it’s a difficult window and we are in a healthy position and that’s important. Short term pain, long term gain. Let’s drop the expectations and keep going with how we are.
I’m gonna pass on jumping you if that’s ok

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Great potential and no doubt will settle well with Mario around. Amazing deal too! We must have some sort of good relationship with PSG.

Not overly concerned if we just sign Noha and that’s all this window. We’ve got a great team, with some up and coming players to compliment them.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks a strong lad doesn't he? I assume he'll move in with Mario and his family until the end of the season. I have a good feeling about this one. Not sure he'll contribute for the first team yet, but can see him doing well in the U23's.

Golden Wanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
This feels a bit like the opposite of the Goncalves deal. He had personal issues and wanted to go back to Portugal and Lemina has personally issues that maybe meant he wanted to leave France, presumably to be close to his brother since his dad passed away. Whereas we let Goncalves go for free with a sell-on PSG have accepted a potentially smaller sell on but with a fee up front.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome Noha! I hope you love it here as much as your brother does. Looking forward to seeing him in action for the 21s and seeing if he can make a push for the first team this season.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he turns out half as good as his bro, he will be a good signing. Mario, Dawson and Pitbull have really given us the team feel back, similar to Nunos early days imo.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Things you love to see, Mario posted this on his Instagram. Make a name for yourself Noha

Not sure if everyone can see this as it's Instagram, screen shot below.
View attachment 40201
ooo yeah that's the good stuff.

Paris Wolf

Reaction score
Poor nervous little kid on his first day at a new job, and in a new country as well where he hardly speaks the language. But every time he thinks "I can't do this, I can't remember where to go, I don't understand what they're saying, I'll never fit in," he looks round and sees his big brother. And sees how everyone at the club looks at his big brother.

No-one could ask for more.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor nervous little kid on his first day at a new job, and in a new country as well where he hardly speaks the language. But every time he thinks "I can't do this, I can't remember where to go, I don't understand what they're saying, I'll never fit in," he looks round and sees his big brother. And sees how everyone at the club looks at his big brother.

No-one could ask for more.
You make it sound like he's just moved up to big school!!

Back
Top Bottom