Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Noha Lemina

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully he is a good young player . I think this is where we need to invest if large investment in players is not possible. As the under 23 players need to be good so we can sell for a profit or a few progress into the first team .

So 3/4 more of these types of signings in the window would be good . Then 3 players for the first team .

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks incredibly raw so we’ll have to wait and see.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had 3 for the academy in 2018, think they were the Khan brothers. Then we had a couple of Aussies more recently, the Scicluna brothers.

Can’t think of any for the first team though.
Billy and Alf Crook, 1948-9. Bill played over 300 games for Wolves first team. His brother Alf was on Wolves books for 7 years, 1942-9, but played only 2 first team games, but one of the two was the replayed Cup Semifinal v Man U which Wolves won totake them to the 1949 Cup Final v Leicester which we won 3-1!! The Crooks were from Brewood.

Guy dingley

Reaction score
Think many are underestimating the potential of Noha. Be a massive coup if we can pull it off. Extremely highly rated at PSG, played a part in their pre season at the age of 18.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, never knew Mario had a brother. Good academy at PSG. Would be surprised if he plays much this year though

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Billy and Alf Crook, 1948-9. Bill played over 300 games for Wolves first team. His brother Alf was on Wolves books for 7 years, 1942-9, but played only 2 first team games, but one of the two was the replayed Cup Semifinal v Man U which Wolves won totake them to the 1949 Cup Final v Leicester which we won 3-1!! The Crooks were from Brewood.
I thought the Bhatti brothers were the crooks...

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Noha Lemina! Noha Lemina!
He loves mother, he loves his brother.
He’s ****ing magic.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One for a few season’s time I’d imagine. Hopefully plays the U23 games for the rest of the season and is in and around the first team squad, too.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a human level it’s probably great for both of them so soon after losing their dad. My only concern is if we don’t sign him or it doesn’t work out does that upset/ destabilise his older brother ?

Yeah I’m probably reading too much into it perhaps

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a human level it’s probably great for both of them so soon after losing their dad. My only concern is if we don’t sign him or it doesn’t work out does that upset/ destabilise his older brother ?

Yeah I’m probably reading too much into it perhaps
Think it can only be a positive, and if its a small option not bad at all.

he is touted as a massive talent and looked the mustard v al nassr for a friendly for psg

Youd expect at 18 hes been massively affected by his dads health in the last 3 months and being away from family in italy. Shoul donly be a positive for Noha

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it gets done it works on so many levels. It demonstrates the compassionate nature of the club, allows Lemina to focus on Wolves and not being worried about his brother elsewhere in Europe and we get what looks like a very skillful 18 year old who’s built like a small tank and was good enough to do pre-season with PSG. He might not be ready yet but in 12 months he could be ripping it up and be out of our price range - almost Neto from Italy levels.

He could flop but we get a side benefit of Mario being contented.

JJ59

Reaction score
From the various videos he seems to share one similarity with his brother. When Mario has been tackled and is crashing down to the ground he often engineers a pass to a colleague just when you think all is lost. Well done to Wolves for their handling of Mario who must have been really positive about this move for his brother. Let's hope this transfer happens.

Back
Top Bottom