Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neymar: Is he all that?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Been in the top five players in the world for the best part of ten years

It reminds me of how people kept saying Ibrahimovic was massively overrated, then he played against England
I think part of it is likability. Both Neymar and Zlatan come across as arrogant knobheads so the public don’t put as much worth to them.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think part of it is likability. Both Neymar and Zlatan come across as arrogant knobheads so the public don’t put as much worth to them.
True, end up smiling at everything Zlatan says or does now though! I do anyway. Neymar often acts like a spoilt kid (bit like our own current #10, and there are plenty of the gold and black persuasion that don't like his attitude or antics), no doubting Neymar's quality though

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it time & time again, he is nowhere near the elite players in the world.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very much enjoyed PSG lack of discipline as a team tonight. Bit of needle in a game, and yes even though it was petty/sore loser it made it feisty. Dont see enough of that anymore. Think verratti tried his best to be sent off, fair play

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coward the one tackle he made In the second half when he over ran the ball was awful and never picked up by the ref.
Never rated him. Never will rate.
throws his toys out the pram all to easy.
would I want him at wolves..... no thanks

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just dont rate him, i really dont get the hype. Just arses around on the floor each game.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One player alone is nothing, like a cart without a horse. Need someone to bounce off. First leg with mbappe first half he ripped city to pieces.

But lost the game? Plenty of games you've seen the elite pull their teams through, its what makes them elite.

Neymar is world class. I don't dispute that. But elite level, not even close.

D

Deleted member 11332

But lost the game? Plenty of games you've seen the elite pull their teams through, its what makes them elite.

Neymar is world class. I don't dispute that. But elite level, not even close.

Like who? Messi proper dragged Barca through this year ain't he. Ronaldo, absolutely carried Juve to..
3rd.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like who? Messi proper dragged Barca through this year ain't he. Ronaldo, absolutely carried Juve to..
3rd.

They've done it time & time again & are nearing their end.

How many times has Neymar stepped up for PSG when it mattered in the CL? Christ his PSG side are going life & death with Lille for the title ffs.

D

Deleted member 11332

They've done it time & time again & are nearing their end.

How many times has Neymar stepped up for PSG when it mattered in the CL? Christ his PSG side are going life & death with Lille for the title ffs.

Dragged them to a final last year if you remember?

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People saying they wouldn't have him at wolves lol. Hahaha god thats funny.
A player who got to the final last year and semi final this, but wouldnt get into a team that are 12th and never played in the champions league :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dragged them to a final last year if you remember?

And in the final what did he do?

What about for Barca vs PSG?

a lot of drivel on here tonight

I think he scored 2 late on right? One pen and can't remember the other. I don't remember much about the performance other than PSG folding again.

I mean if that's all we've got for an elite player, ok :tearsofjoy:

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Left Mahrez for the second for an easy tap in.

Instead of following the runner he decided to try and win the ball that was 20 yards away. He even looked at Mahrez twice whilst running back, saw him in acres of space and decided to leave him.

Then had the cheeky to be dissapointed with his team mates.

Individual!

D

Deleted member 11332

And in the final what did he do?

I think he scored 2 late on right? One pen and can't remember the other. I don't remember much about the performance other than PSG folding again.

I mean if that's all we've got for an elite player, ok :tearsofjoy:
Dow want much do ya. **** me. You can't win a game on your own, no matter how good you am, you need some help. Bar neymar and Mbappe that psg side is poor and wouldn't get nowhere near a semi final.

Golden Moth

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People saying they wouldn't have him at wolves lol. Hahaha god thats funny.
A player who got to the final last year and semi final this, but wouldnt get into a team that are 12th and never played in the champions league :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

There's more to it than pure football skills. His ego (and salary) would be a poison for team spirit in the dressing room.
For that reason I wouldn't want him here either.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a top top player but lacks the finishing skills and hunger for goals that Messi/Ronaldo has. Always feel he'd rather be down the club while the other 2 live for football.

Back
Top Bottom