Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Wales Manager

Cuban Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just looking at the betting for the next manager: (and no I am not Welsh) The top five:
Two ex Wolves managers, a ****e manager (correct spelling) and two others!

Ryan Giggs 4/5
Tony Pulis 4/1
Craig Bellamy 5/1
Kenny Jackett 16/1
Dean Saunders 20/1

Who's next for the Welsh Dragons?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They won't give it to Pulis - he's off to save Swansea for a bonus ten times a year's salary for managing the national team.

Would love it if Clownders got the job. He'll make them all laugh with his well rehearsed routines and (made up) stories - then show his true colours by playing Bale in goal.

gewolf

Reaction score
A bit sad really for Wales. Surely of those five only Pulis has managed in the Prem and the odds on favourite has never managed anywhere has he?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can't believe Coleman has gone to Sunderland. He's mad. He was an average club manager before Wales and could have really capitalised on his achievements with them. But he's just walked into a disaster area.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can't believe Coleman has gone to Sunderland. He's mad. He was an average club manager before Wales and could have really capitalised on his achievements with them. But he's just walked into a disaster area.

£

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah of course top manager and expert class of 92 Giggs is in the running.
Got nothing against Wales and i live there but i'd love to see Giggs get the job and completely fail. Seem to remember him missing international games as much as he possibly could during his playing days.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Out of that list I’d give it to to Kenny Jackett.

I believe the FAW pay something like £325k a year, if true this will prevent most credible candidates from wanting it.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but they're allegedly in deep financial trouble. Grayson was given £1.5m to spend
Thinking about it I think I’m being harsh on Coleman. An ambitious young manager would surely like to prove himself rescuing a big club from a downward trajectory rather than tread water as the manager with a small national team with fairly low expectations and nothing much to play for having failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that charlatan Saunders is on that list so should be Idris the dragon, Bluebell the donkey and Jones the steam from Ivor the Engine they are better qualified !

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve often thought we go about it the wrong way in this country with regards international managers.

It’s a completely different type of thing to managing a club. You aren’t going to coach the players much, they’re already where they are in ability and not going to get any better in the few days you have them, you just need a good motivator who the players will respect and enjoy having a break from the day to day routine playing for.

Can Giggs do that? Not so sure to be honest, but I don’t think Jackett is the man for that role either.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd give it to a player I played against when he was a youngster with Cardiff....John Toshack

Back
Top Bottom