Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Fans Parliament Meeting

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if I have missed it, but there is a FP Meeting on 3rd October, venue to be decided, questions need to be submitted by the reps by the 22nd September !

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Who are the Reps? Can we submit questions here, or by PM?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers Dudley, was waiting for Paul's response to who's likely to be in attendance as that dictates the questions really.

@JadeWolf, you can post them here or via PM it's myself and @WS10Wolf

D

Deleted member 4456

Why are disabled season tickets and matchday tickets only available for those with physical disabilities at a time of improved awareness of mental health conditions and other related disorders? I don't want to kick up a fuss by any means, but I think this is somewhat unfair for people like myself. I know the club has to draw the line somewhere, of course, but being more inclusive in this respect should be on the agenda in my opinion.

Reactions: DPE
D

Deleted member 4382

Looking at ground improvement, I have a genuine concern...
I'm a Southbanker, and fear that redevelopment will make it two tier.

If this happens, it will lose its atmosphere.

Can we please stress this at an early stage and ask for assurances that it will remain single tier. Tottenham's is a great model to follow.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not wishing to start another row, but just for genuine information, how many ASTs from last season attended fewer than 15 away games and if there were any were they allowed to renew?

W

WasStefan

Could you ask if they could install contactless card/Apple pay/android pay machines in the food kiosks rather than cash only?
Very good point. This is an issue at most grounds in my experience.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Another to express thanks to Fosun for the level of investment that they continue to provide, and for the season ticket/matchday pricing initiatives which are a big step in the right direction and have been well received.

Also, thankyou and a tip of the hat to Uncle Jorge for enabling us to attract players of the calibre of Jota, Neves, Costa and Cavaleiro.

As for questions, what has been the take-up of Wolves TV from our foreign supporters and how do the Club feel their product compares to others in the EFL (Derby being a specific example)?

Jeff recently said that promotion was a 3-year plan. With FFP in mind, if we didn't go up this year, would there be immediate pressure to sell the likes of Neves and/or Costa this Summer or would we be looking to keep them for another promotion push next year?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could you ask if they could install contactless card/Apple pay/android pay machines in the food kiosks rather than cash only?
FYI, LD has put on Twitter they are looking into this and it's something they'd like to do but no time scales though.

D

Deleted member 3518

Can the club make a comment as regards when they plan to review stadium expansion? (the answer of "let's fill the seats that we have" doesn't wash with me).

Suggest this be coupled with a question about whether the original design is to be changed to provide for a single-tier South Bank and safe standing.

R

reanswolf

I appreciate we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves but if stadium changes are made, a new Steve Bull stand much closer to the pitch and attached to the 2 existing ends would improve the atmosphere massively.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
FYI, LD has put on Twitter they are looking into this and it's something they'd like to do but no time scales though.
Excellent, although by having cash only they be saved me a fair bit of money over the years!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can the club make a comment as regards when they plan to review stadium expansion? (the answer of "let's fill the seats that we have" doesn't wash with me).
Don't know if I've imagined this but I had in mind that not too long ago, maybe a couple of months, the club said they would review when attendances average 26,000. For the first three league games the average has been 27,062 and the 26,000 target would be maintained if the Bristol City attendance is not below 22,814. There are a good many "big" visiting clubs this season with large away support and, if our results continue to be favourable, I reckon a 26,000 average is by no means impossible. Perhaps the club could confirm whether the 26,000 figure is in fact the trigger for the review.
In the meantime my thanks go to Fosun for everything they're doing for the Wolves.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The quality of the food and drink sold at the kiosks could be improved . Particularly the beer .

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be nice to hear more about what is happening on the scouting front and strategy. A few Portuguese youngsters appearing in U.23s plus one or two other nationalities - are we creating a bigger worldwide scouting network?

Also any more info on likely effects of FFP going forward. So if we don't get promoted would the likes of Neves HAVE to be sold. We were prepared supposedly to spend another £10m on the Dutch striker - would that still be possible in January and how would that impact on FFP when we have spent £36m alone on Neves, Costa and Cav plus another £9m? on others. Have brought in perhaps £8m-£9m in player sales this year?

All that plus genuine thanks from the supporters over level of investment, vast improvement in standard of play and of quality of management across the board with slight concerns about Thelwell still being in place.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why are disabled season tickets and matchday tickets only available for those with physical disabilities at a time of improved awareness of mental health conditions and other related disorders? I don't want to kick up a fuss by any means, but I think this is somewhat unfair for people like myself. I know the club has to draw the line somewhere, of course, but being more inclusive in this respect should be on the agenda in my opinion.
I understand why physically disabled people would need special requirements. What requirements do people with mental health problems require? I'm not having a go, I just can't think of any specific problems. Would you care to share your condition and maybe we can come up with some solutions?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hi @Sedgley Gold N Black and @WS10Wolf, can you ask what the situation is with all our loan players. Do we have options to buy Boly, Jota (God I hope so!), Vinagre, Bonatini and N'Diaye? And also, do other clubs have options to sign Iorfa, Evans, Ebanks-Landell etc? Thanks! :grinning:

U

Ulfhednar

I understand why physically disabled people would need special requirements. What requirements do people with mental health problems require? I'm not having a go, I just can't think of any specific problems. Would you care to share your condition and maybe we can come up with some solutions?

Maybe easier access socially, via more prominent supporter clubs and like park & ride coaches to Molineux. Though I think that kind of thing is supported in Prem anyway (Baggies had coaches to Hawthorns from regions, like Shrops) and is maybe something that will happen naturally anyway as we're successful.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good point. This is an issue at most grounds in my experience.

Just to add to this discussion point, I went to Holland vs England in 2009 at the Amsterdam Arena, they had smart cards you loaded with cash online at home and then when you paid at the stadium you slotted it in a card reader.

Considering this was 8 years ago it should be easy enough to implement something by now.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the full plans for Wolves TV any options to view UK live. PayPal payments if/when.

D

Deleted member 4456

I have Asperger's plus I'm hard of hearing to an extent. The improvements to the PA system have made a huge difference for me so far, but sometimes I can't bear the thought of being around too many people and would prefer to transfer elsewhere within the stadium, say for instance, to the Billy Wright wings when they're sparsely populated. Having asked several times for this, the level of success I've had has been varied. I'm happy to pay an excess if that's what the club wants, but on occasions (and I'm not talking about sell-outs) I've been flatly refused the option to move or told to buy a new match ticket altogether. Physical body searches are intrusive and uncomfortable for me, though there probably isn't a solution for this. Vaping in the stands is deeply unpleasant, and using the concourse facilities during half time (and for a period before kick off) is completely out of the question due to the crowds, noise and - in the case of the South Bank - tolerated smoke. Also, I've received hassle from stewards in the past for using the disabled toilets despite owning a Radar key.

Like someone with a more obvious physical disability, I can't simply switch it off for a couple of hours. It's fine if I'm in the company of people I know, but attending alone can be daunting sometimes when it really doesn't have to be. The requirements for a disabled season ticket are, frankly, draconian. I'm not necessarily asking for one, but it would be nice to have the ability to make things better for myself when I need to.

S

Shifnal Wolf

I have Asperger's plus I'm hard of hearing to an extent. The improvements to the PA system have made a huge difference for me so far, but sometimes I can't bear the thought of being around too many people and would prefer to transfer elsewhere within the stadium, say for instance, to the Billy Wright wings when they're sparsely populated. Having asked several times for this, the level of success I've had has been varied. I'm happy to pay an excess if that's what the club wants, but on occasions (and I'm not talking about sell-outs) I've been flatly refused the option to move or told to buy a new match ticket altogether. Physical body searches are intrusive and uncomfortable for me, though there probably isn't a solution for this. Vaping in the stands is deeply unpleasant, and using the concourse facilities during half time (and for a period before kick off) is completely out of the question due to the crowds, noise and - in the case of the South Bank - tolerated smoke. Also, I've received hassle from stewards in the past for using the disabled toilets despite owning a Radar key.

Like someone with a more obvious physical disability, I can't simply switch it off for a couple of hours. It's fine if I'm in the company of people I know, but attending alone can be daunting sometimes when it really doesn't have to be. The requirements for a disabled season ticket are, frankly, draconian. I'm not necessarily asking for one, but it would be nice to have the ability to make things better for myself when I need to.

I think I understand where you're coming from mate and I sincerely hope in time all football stadia is more inclusive.

I fear this is some time off, however with the potential ground improvements it's definitely the right time to ask.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Is it possible to ask the club to arrange for Hayley McQueen or Natalie Sawyer to sit behind me and massage my shoulders as I watch the game.

And at half time at my seat arrange for Kelly Brook to serve me a cold beer and Balti Pie.

I'm sure Jeff could sort this?

D

Deleted member 4456

I think I understand where you're coming from mate and I sincerely hope in time all football stadia is more inclusive.

I fear this is some time off, however with the potential ground improvements it's definitely the right time to ask.
It probably is, and I'm not even looking to make a fuss about it. I just want to enjoy the match like everyone else.

S

Shifnal Wolf

It probably is, and I'm not even looking to make a fuss about it. I just want to enjoy the match like everyone else.

Totally agree mate, I have a 9 year old child who I'm unable to take to the match!

K

kaohsiungwolf

Looking at ground improvement, I have a genuine concern...
I'm a Southbanker, and fear that redevelopment will make it two tier.

If this happens, it will lose its atmosphere.

Can we please stress this at an early stage and ask for assurances that it will remain single tier. Tottenham's is a great model to follow.

Is redevelopment on the table?

Totally with this, it should be single tier 100%

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to add to this discussion point, I went to Holland vs England in 2009 at the Amsterdam Arena, they had smart cards you loaded with cash online at home and then when you paid at the stadium you slotted it in a card reader.

Considering this was 8 years ago it should be easy enough to implement something by now.
This was in place from the opening of the Arena in '96 (I think it was).

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was there as well mate,****ed and slightly high though,:D Went on a coach which had Villa,boggies,blouse,fans and a pick up of ****ney lads in London,Had a great time though.;)

M

Mr Wolf

How if you have a mental illness & don't like being around people, strangers or crowds do you expect football clubs to deal with something like this? Its a bit **** though if they don't let you swap seats for a game to a quieter section.

Why can't we have a drinks only queue & somebody who just pours pints instead of the one bloody girl doing it all, taking money, pouring the drinks, fetching the pies.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can one of the reps e-mail Jeff and Laurie and ask them what pub they are going in,at forest as I missed my jager bomb at Brentford.Cheers.:D

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there should be key pads by the side of your seat, so the beer swilling oafs who haven't put enough in their guts could dial a beer and have one bought down , say every 5 minutes....is that enough? saves them pushing past me 15 mins before half time and 10 minutes into the second half
There should also be a microwave under every seat with a complimentary pie you can heat at any time during the game, and perhaps a urinary bottle connected direct to the toilets again to ensure some fans see most of the game instead of an hour of it
Thanks Jeff

Back
Top Bottom