Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To be honest, if we don’t play with passion, endeavour and commitment, today, then I will begin to wonder what is happening. A gut busting performance is all you can ever ask, even if the result isn’t as desired.

I really want to see players step up to the mark today. I have a feeling that we will see a very high energy performance. I am just hoping we don’t burn out after 60 minutes, as is sometimes the case.

COYW.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Liverpool on MOTD and they move forward so quickly. It made me realise just how ponderous we still are. I really hope Nunes will lead from the front and get us up the pitch quickly. I hope Jimenez plays as a proper no 9, in the box, not drifting out wide and into mf. Think it will be a good, open game and can see goals. Possibly 2-2 though we really need the win. COYW!

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm annoyed with how pessimistic I'm feeling about this season in general but on paper I feel the teams are fairly evenly matched. Wilson missing out would be good news, if it wasn't for Wood's frankly ridiculous record against us.

Sa - Pope
Traore - ASM
Neves - Bruno G

Think Trippier is probably a class above so no stupid free kicks given away please.

Hoping for a result to rescue some pride living up here but fearing the worst.

Back
Top Bottom