Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle Comms Thread

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How nice of you and others to respond, with such a friendly not to mention supportive response. I am at the end of my tether, I, along with hundreds if not thousands of people are going through a very bad time, I'm an elderly old fella who rarely bothers to say anything on a match thread. I've tried not to let you and others response to my take on the game get to me but, it seems, unless you are not one of the chosen few and in the small little club that this site has become we others might just not be here.

It really has become a hate filled place, I'd advise anyone who, like me, is suffering really badly at the moment, not to bother. I'd ask the mods to do something but I suspect that is a waste of time. Pity.
Wow!
I suggest you read your original post before you accuse me or anyone else of being ‘hate filled‘.

San_Jose

Reaction score
Decent performance, possibly our best since lockdown however against a very poor side. Felt like a loss as we deserved the win. Poor from Rui as other have stated. Semedo had a better game. Jimenez was off the pace. Neto and Podence lively. Kilman looked solid.

Back
Top Bottom