Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Anyone had an insider sneaky peak at the new kit? I know a few people on here have contacts that deal with Adidas.
I hope that they have not altered it too much- loved it this year- even the yellow gold has grown on me. Is it likely to be virtually identical to Leicester’s design?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Sorry. Not seen a dicky bird but perhaps the new kit will be unveiled tonight at the Awards in Telford.

D

Deleted member 4453

I expect this thread to be a little calmer compared to last year's...

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For many years the team, manager(s), football, Owner and MD have been so poor that the football wasn't worth talking about and the kit was something we could focus on as an aside to the rest of the crud surrounding Wolves.

Times have changed, it's all different now, we have so many footballing issues we can talk about positively that, to me, the new kit is a (relatively) minor issue compared to years gone by - which is the way it should be.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been told W88 could be out as a sponsor (although we signed a 2 year deal with W88 last summer) as they wasn't on the replica shirt that was presented.

The same person who has seen the potential kit has said it is a lot darker shade of gold compared to this seasons top.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I personally got a little bored of this years kit, slightly too yellow for me also.
Normally something tends to be controversial on release if it's to stand the test of time, whether this is previous kits , logos or even architecture. Still one of the smartest in years though.

BTW the new kit is meant to be BOLD. No release tonight.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I've been told W88 could be out as a sponsor (although we signed a 2 year deal with W88 last summer) as they wasn't on the replica shirt that was presented.

The same person who has seen the potential kit has said it is a lot darker shade of gold compared to this seasons top.
Couple of other people have mentioned about the sponsorship. Perhaps we’ve lined up a much more lucrative one.

D

Deleted member 3573J

I hope they announce it soon if there is one thing i cannot stand and thats grown adults making up their own kits on clip art and asking for opinions like they are fashion designers

I love them, reminds me of my childhood sketching out designs. My computer skills are limited to MS Paint but if I was born 10 years earlier I reckon I'd have been a whizz on photoshop and would have been designing kits well into my 20s.

D

Deleted member 4456

I was told this at the Arsenal match. I'd be quite surprised though.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd imagine it will close to what we have now

D

Deleted member 4456

I love them, reminds me of my childhood sketching out designs. My computer skills are limited to MS Paint but if I was born 10 years earlier I reckon I'd have been a whizz on photoshop and would have been designing kits well into my 20s.
This reminds me, I need to go and speak to my lawyer about the letter M I drew as a boy. I think I might be in the money.

D

Deleted member 4594

I’d pretty much guarantee the shade will be identical to this year.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Up until a few weeks ago these were plain retro kits with no sponsor, I'd imagine Goodyear have re united with Wolves in some capacity even if it's not official kit sponsor, otherwise we wouldn't be able to stick it on the retro tops, we can with STAW, TATUNG and MANDERS paint and ink they no longer exist, or feel we're doing them a free service.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The link with the City has gone and they treated their UK workforce like ****.....

You are either drunk or in shock after being hit by a car.....

Goodyear are dead to Wolverhampton. But Wolverhampton was dead to Goodyear first. Dastardly antics by a global organisation to a loyal workforce and city.

Back
Top Bottom