Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I notice Burnley and Bolton have both released their new kits via their websites and Birmingham City are allowing their fans to vote for their new home kit - does anyone have any idea when we're due to release ours? Also isn't the deal with Le Coq due to run out this summer?

S

Shergar

I have heard the first viewing of ours in at the end of season dinner on May 4th. so I would assume that the design etc is done and dusted if that's the case.

D

dr cool

Need a bit of insider info then andy , I hope its not lcs .

M

Marauding Wolf

I heard a vague rumour that of all people our kit maker might by Bukta! I hope this is misinformed pap.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
I know it's , not going to happen, but was talking about this yesterday and the general opinion was we would love an Adidas kit, nice big adidas badge one side, wolves badge the other, black collar and cuffs with 3 stripes down the sleeve! White away top with the same decals!!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it's , not going to happen, but was talking about this yesterday and the general opinion was we would love an Adidas kit, nice big adidas badge one side, wolves badge the other, black collar and cuffs with 3 stripes down the sleeve! White away top with the same decals!!

I for one, have always been in favour of matching Collar and cuffs.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have any prefference how it should look just below the cuffs...a tight fit or fairly baggy?

B

Bilston_Wolf

I was sent a pic of the top, no idea if it's a rumour or the correct one, i like it though

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
WolvesAdidasSSjpeg.jpg

From The-Wolf Forum, just a design suggestion by a fan

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a thread a couple of seasons back featuring a vote to pick what MM members wanted for their perfect kit. These were the winning designs:

Adidas-Wolves.jpg

Gold is a bit dark, but otherwise I still think they look great and would definitely buy them.

F

FMM

So the bi-annual rip off to buy replica shirts is now an annual rip off.

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is the parents who will have to fork out again. There is absolutely no need for a change every 12 months.

Only if you are spineless and give into your child's/children's every demands.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something not made in a country with appalling labour conditions would be nice. That would be the only time I'd consider buying one.

Whilst I like the adidas branding, I'm not sure I want it for Wolves. I want our identity to be primary, not the kit manufacturer's. Sometimes the two almost blend into one (Liverpool and adidas managed this well in the 90s, so too Germany and adidas over the years), but we're not going to get that level of investment from a major brand.

I'll be sad to see this kit go, actually. Not a lot we can do about the sponsor's colours and that's all I dislike about it.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WolvesAdidasSSjpeg.jpg

From The-Wolf Forum, just a design suggestion by a fan

Not a fan. Don't like any kits with over the top flashes and stripes on them. Keep it plain and let our (what should be) unique colour do the talking.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At risk of sounding like a broken record I would love a retro style umbro with no flashes, fancy bits or flourishes whatsoever. As close to the 1980 strip and not too far away from current hull style.

Horses for courses but that adidas mockup is chavtastic and looks bloody awful
for me.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something not made in a country with appalling labour conditions would be nice. That would be the only time I'd consider buying one.

I will stop buying trainers and clothes made by third world children in appalling conditions when they stop being so $$$$ing good at it!! ;)

C

cooper_J

At risk of sounding like a broken record I would love a retro style umbro with no flashes, fancy bits or flourishes whatsoever. As close to the 1980 strip and not too far away from current hull style.

Horses for courses but that adidas mockup is chavtastic and looks bloody awful
for me.

This.

M

MonkeySpanner

There was a thread a couple of seasons back featuring a vote to pick what MM members wanted for their perfect kit. These were the winning designs:

Adidas-Wolves.jpg

Gold is a bit dark, but otherwise I still think they look great and would definitely buy them.

If we had that kit next season I would be so happy.

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I haven't bought an official Wolves top since the Goodyear tyre track one (loved that shirt, was the only one to I think!)

but I'd buy all three posted in this thread, great work on the designs.

FinnishWolf

Reaction score
Have to say though that the Chaucer logo looks so much better on any kit than the new Sportingbet one... red, blue and white, how wrong is that :/

R

Rabid Wolf

Great kit mock-ups but I'd like to see one with the 70s three Wolves badge incorporated along with our current badge.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well the Burnley new kit looks almost identical to their current one (will look good in the Championship), and the Bolton one seems to have gone down not too well with fans either (let's be honest - it's impossible for Bolton to have an exciting kit knowing how dull they are). Oh, and look at Birmingham's.... 4 choices.... blue/white/blue...or blue/white/blue.... or blue/white/blue.... or blue/white/blue. Those Bluenoses must be so thrilled to have such a diverse and exciting colour scheme to select from.

At least our kit is iconic, original ($$$$ off hull - tigers have stripes you dumb $$$$s), and although the current strip isnt the best... it is WOLVES.

J

Jameswwfc

Only if you are spineless and give into your child's/children's every demands.

I must be spineless then as my daughter has one every year, mind she is only 5 so maybe its just me trying to force wolves on to her:) it is working though and she loves keogh i'm just glad she can only read a few words and doesn't know about the mix else some on here would be getting a telling off from her:)

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the same as pompey one made by kappa plain gold with the black v would be class i even think the kappa badges over the shoulders look pretty neat

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the same as pompey one made by kappa plain gold with the black v would be class i even think the kappa badges over the shoulders look pretty neat

This.

I'd like to see us try a new shade of gold, a bit like the colour of those Kappa badges.

Back
Top Bottom