Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Sponsor too big and in your face for me.

Not really bothered though, don't buy them and can't believe predominantly adults have managed to have 129 pages of discussion regarding a replica shirt and sponsor to be honest, but each to their own.

D

Deleted member 4124

Nice goalie top - but won't expect to see this combo too much this year...

19557.png
Daaaaamn, that is ****ing beautiful.

B

Benson

I dont like the pyjamas design neck. Looks like a kids pyjamas. And as I am big headed (!) I always struggle to put that type of shirts on and off. Other than that detail, I really like it.

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame we couldn’t have got a sponsor with a better looking logo, but still best shirt we’ve had in a long time.

W

wolvesultra

Looks **** to me sponsor far too prominent and big would have looked good if wasn't for that.

I get why kids can't have a betting company on the front but are kids really going to want to have a top with a different sponsor than the players they try to emulate? Can you buy kids ones with no sponsor?

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Colour looks great, would like it see next to last year's shirt. Sponsor is o.k. as the giant W equates with Wolves anyway. The neck somewhat cheapens it for me, although it does remind me of Mike Bailey. Away shirt is pretty cool.

images

Wardy129

Reaction score
What an anti climax. No video, only one angle photos and a huge logo

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the sponsor was always going to look massive... just three digits and one symbol. Whole strategy to make it stand out from a mile away. TheMoneyshop(r) had fourteen digits and for that matter Manders Paints thirteen!

Last edited:

dgm6769

Reaction score
Hope they do a short sleeved goalie top for the Rui.
Wasn't it a rule that keeper had to where long sleeves so it stood out punching ball away etc or did I imagine that .

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember when they sent the kit into space and the Money Shop logo was massive?

Same here innit. Just gives more exposure to the sponsor on launch day, but the size will be far smaller in reality.

D

Deleted member 4124

Good to see they've got the right sizes for the players. Price and Boly running around in the same size at pre-season was pretty funny.

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Colour looks great, would like it see next to last year's shirt. Sponsor is o.k. as the giant W equates with Wolves anyway. The neck somewhat cheapens it for me, although it does remind me of Mike Bailey. Away shirt is pretty cool.

images

yes agree: 'W' for Wolves is a genius stroke

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a massive surprise - the kit that was leaked last week. Totally agree the sponsor is too big.

The kids one looks much better, my lad wants the white one, it will cost over £80 to get the full kit, with patches, number and name.
He needs the full kit, cause he'll play football in it. £80 though seriously, what a rip off, glad I couldn't get a season ticket now.

D

Deleted member 5962

Remember when they sent the kit into space and the Money Shop logo was massive?

Same here innit. Just gives more exposure to the sponsor on launch day, but the size will be far smaller in reality.

Thats because they put it on a childs shirt.

Back
Top Bottom