Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New forum

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
looking good :), can you change the colour theme so its a dark background instead of white?

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does the forum have any issues with TapaTalk?

W

wolvesultra

Bit modern looking/feeling for me. Like many sites suppose its more designed for tablets/phones I'm still old school posting from a desk top PC whilst I'm meant to be working. Sure I'll get used to it to be fair.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel exactly the same as wolvesultra. It does not seem to suit those of us still using desk top PC's.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to be thick but how do you edit posts??

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure I will get used to it,looks good though.Well done admin.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe Tapatalk isn't supported anymore?

That would be a pity if true. I only use Tapatalk to view all of my forums quickly. I only use a browser when something goes wrong with Tapatalk, such as a new password request or admin message.

D

Deleted member 4456

I posted a solution for implementing Tapatalk on the other thread, since it looks like quite a few people want to carry on using it.

D

Deleted member 4023

****ed my avatar up - still trying to get it to work - lol

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

There are 8 robots online thats impressive!!

L

lostinbristol

:DCan confirm quoting posts, trying to use an emoticon in the right place, still making any legible sense and remembering what the hell you were talking about in the first place is fully impossible when drunk and on a phone.

Probably a good thing as it looks lovely and is easy to read. I will also inevitably post less rubbish at this time of night after darts which is probably for the best. (fades away into laughing face which will inevitably and sturdily place itself at the start of my post)

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I asked on another thread, also doesn't stop duplicate posts if you hit 'post' twice.
Editing posts hadn't been enabled but was supposed to have been late last night. I still can't edit my posts yet so there must be an issue which Admin are still trying to figure out.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it, I like it alot!! Easy on the eye.

W

wolvesultra

I am liking getting all these trophies though (only just noticed that)....makes me feel special :)

D

Deleted member 4023

my avatar is doing my head in- have resized it on several online sites - yet am still unable to get it to load properly on the new site :mad:

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
my avatar is doing my head in- have resized it on several online sites - yet am still unable to get it to load properly on the new site :mad:
It looks fine to me.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-09%20at%2021.47.48.png

Back
Top Bottom