Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New contract for Nuno.......Bostin

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loan out to a non league club for a youngster you e never heard of.

Probably....

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waters wet, ice is cold,villa still screwed........

mexy

Reaction score
just seen his tweet..waiting for him to tweet the news

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kouyate from West Ham?

Experience CM to battle for the ball so Neves can concentrate on being Creative?

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
This had better be bloody exciting news. Not expecting ****-worthy stuff- usually isn't.

Jefoe

Groupie
Reaction score
Call me greedy but I expected transfer news too

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will take that! Surprised it isn't a 4 year deal, considering his 1st contract was for 3. But great to have tied the gaffer down and hopefully next news will be a super massive transfer!

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Oh well good glad to hear it Nunos dream continues

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was looked at by Arsenal

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah well at least Tim didn’t keep us hanging for too long, I would not have got to sleep.
Great news.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news......now he’s really ours. After last year a lot of clubs would love to have him and if Wolves do well in the PL next year he would be even more of a target for the head hunters.
Well done Wolves.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He reeled a few in there. Many thinking it was an incoming transfer. Me included.
Never mind, excellent news.

W

WednesfieldWolf

Nash says Zinchenko wanted to speak to Pep before deciding on his future. He was training today, so if they had a meeting after training today, there's a good chance we could hear more about this transfer in the next 48hrs

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He reeled a few in there. Many thinking it was an incoming transfer. Me included.
Never mind, excellent news.

Outside of us announcing Ronaldo this was good a signing as he could of announced

D

Deleted member 4152

Nuno turned down everton because he wants to take us to Europe.

D

Deleted member 3751

Not exciting news, but excellent news. Especially if a couple of clubs have been sending the odd sniff in this direction for his services

N

nicko69

If Nuno is getting £60k a week, it seems unlikely any player will be offered more than that figure - low wages by Premier standards. May explain why it hard to bring in the really big-name transfers.
In another thread, I read that Patricio was going to sign for Napoli for 40,000 euros a week before he eventually joined Wolves. If he is at Molineux for less than £40k a week, it a real steal and great bit of business.

C

Calufur

If Nuno is getting £60k a week, it seems unlikely any player will be offered more than that figure - low wages by Premier standards. May explain why it hard to bring in the really big-name transfers.
In another thread, I read that Patricio was going to sign for Napoli for 40,000 euros a week before he eventually joined Wolves. If he is at Molineux for less than £40k a week, it a real steal and great bit of business.
It's been reported in some areas that Patricio is earning around £80k week, so if that is true I doubt wages are going to stop us from signing quality players.

People need to stop worrying it's early days and I'm sure we'll have an adequate team by time the transfer window closes.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The manager is rarely the highest earner at any club and we will be no different

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The manager is rarely the highest earner at any club and we will be no different
Yep. The best players will earn more than the manager. I wouldn’t worry

Nuno could have gone to Everton or arsenal had he chosen.

He chose wolves and there must be very good reasons behind the scenes about investment , ground etc etc.

Fantastic news

N

nicko69

I would be surprised if Guardiola (Man City), Mourinho (Man U) and Klopp (Liverpool) are not the best paid at their respective clubs. Wenger at Arsenal earned more than any player.
Pellegrini (West Ham), Silva (Everton), Benitez (Newcastle), Dyche (Burnley), Wagner (Huddersfield), Howe (Bournemouth) are all probably their club's top earner. Warnock probably at Cardiff also.
Of the others, only Conte (Chelsea), Pochettino (Spurs), Puel (Leicester), Hughton (Brighton) and Gracia (Watford) are likely to be paid less than their top players.
But no wonder Patricio joined Wolves instead of Napoli who offered him less than £40k. He'll be rubbing his hands together if the earlier poster's figure of £80k a week at Wolves is correct.:)

K

Knocker Lite

My concern with Nuno is will he get homesick without his wife once the razzle dazzle of the Premier league wears off and his job becomes a bit of a grind taking away his current enthusiasm.

Back
Top Bottom