Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe he stayed this Summer. Suspect it's his last season for us but he's been a wonderful player for us. Good today. He and Moutinho seemed to be outpowered a little in the first half but their superior footballing ability saw them dominate in the second half

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best defensive midfielder in the league.

He stalled the last few seasons but he’s everywhere at the moment. Soooooo glad we didn’t sell him when he’s going to be one of the worlds best.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Flourishing under a more positive approach.
Yep mea culpa thus far is progressing the ball much better. I didn't doubt his talent but he needed to take more risks. Still needs to go through the lines more to be a top midfielder though.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've no doubt that he wanted a move because Nuno's tactics were killing him as a footballer

Brunoball is bringing back the Neves we know and love
Spot on. Watching Neves tackle and hoof was embarrassing last season.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's got a wolf tattoo. He's Wolves through and through. He's here until he retires.

Wouldn't that be nice?
He's got a Porto tat too though hasn't he? ;)

I think Nuno's love for club and place rubbed off on Neves a bit, he clearly likes it here. If we were able to get regular Europa football and keep a Portuguese core I wonder whether he would consider giving another 4 or 5 years? His oldest babbie will probably be in nursery and starting primary school next year, he might decide to prioritise stability over glory?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's playing much better this season now he isn't just sitting on top of Coady. It helps that Moutinho is playing a bit higher up as well.

To be fair a lot of fans have been saying he's more than just a defensive midfielder. He has the ability and intelligence to control the midfield. He still needs to find his shooting boots though.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's showing so far this season we've not been getting the best out of him for some time

He has a better all round game that the quarter back role he was doing before... He may just be about to have his best season yet

If money's not an issue any more Jeff, get an offer he can't refuse on the table ASAP!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s brilliant because he’s got the same birthday as me!

Thats true, honest, but I have to say he is just the perfect professional who sets a great example to everyone.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So chuffed he is restoring former glories. Worst case scenario is that he is putting his value back up to where it should be. Clubs will regret not getting him at 35m to 40m when he will be back up to 60m if he carries on this form for the rest of the season

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Mrs and kids have returned?
I’d feel a lot more comfortable with the idea we may hold onto him if that were the case.

Back
Top Bottom