Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Netball World Cup

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sure that I'm missing something, but I'm afraid that I just don't get it. Nobody seems able to touch or tackle anyone, so as long as I can throw a ball a short distance to one of my players, they have the necessary skill to catch it, and so on and so on until somebody puts it in the net. Excuse me, but how difficult can that be?
Expecting incoming from Netherton :)

Lofty wolf

Reaction score
I played in a charity mixed netball tournament last year , And it's not a easy as it looks.
The rules are stupid but it's a tough game.
Love watching it on telly mind

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I am sure that I'm missing something, but I'm afraid that I just don't get it. Nobody seems able to touch or tackle anyone, so as long as I can throw a ball a short distance to one of my players, they have the necessary skill to catch it, and so on and so on until somebody puts it in the net. Excuse me, but how difficult can that be?
Expecting incoming from Netherton :)
I’m biting :), it isn’t as easy as you think, doesn’t do anything for your knees, mine are knackered, it’s a very quick game, give it a go sometime ;);)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Used to play a bit of netball at school, Goal Shooter! Yeah it’s hard, if you play properly you’re pretty much never stood still. And because the ball cant travel across zones, movement and awareness is really important.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Used to play a bit of netball at school, Goal Shooter! Yeah it’s hard, if you play properly you’re pretty much never stood still. And because the ball cant travel across zones, movement and awareness is really important.
I was goal shooter too Jade :)

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have tried watching it, but it isn't for me as a spectators sport. I can't say its not difficult though, as you constantly have to be on the move to find any space. I played a game at Uni once when the football team played a charity match with the Uni netball team (they made us play mixed teams because I think they were worried we'd beat them after we'd previously beaten the Rugby team at a Rugby 7s tournament). Played as a centre which was great fun. Didn't really understand the rules though, but luckily was given a position where I could go anywhere except the goal areas. I actually quite enjoyed it and was told I was quite good. :D

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those interested, England lost in the semi finals. Revenge for New Zealand.

Back
Top Bottom