Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nelson Semedo

D

Deleted member 11332

Can see why people are mentioning assists, suppose with the likes of Trent and Robertson people expect that. I'd rather my full back defend well primarily. Semedo does that now he's settled, anything else is a bonus.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're playing 2 DMs and 2 actual proper CBs then you'd want at least one of your full back/wing backs to push forwards, or sort of take it in turns to be more attacking.
At the moment Traore and Semedo on the right aren't on the same wavelength, hopefully this can be made to work over a preseason.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see why people are mentioning assists, suppose with the likes of Trent and Robertson people expect that. I'd rather my full back defend well primarily. Semedo does that now he's settled, anything else is a bonus.
I have to agree with @MoxleyWolf and thought Nelson was one of our best players last night.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The constant running he does up and down that right side is crazy. Energy levels far above any one else. He gives so much to this team.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The constant running he does up and down that right side is crazy. Energy levels far above any one else in the team. He gives so much to this team.

Try counting how many minutes we get without him involved. It's rarely above 3! He's always involved and never hides.

Still young enough that we may get the best 3 years of his career.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Thought he was excellent yesterday, probably our player.

Looks to be settling in and hitting his stride.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try counting how many minutes we get without him involved. It's rarely above 3! He's always involved and never hides.

Still young enough that we may get the best 3 years of his career.

Yes, helps that most of our attacks seem to come down the right side with him and Traore. More so with Neto out and maybe trying to protect Ait-Nouri defensively by not wanting him to commit too much forward.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know several people who have started new jobs yet never spent a minute with their colleagues in real life. All just working from home for a year now. Strange times.
I've had colleagues who joined and left posts without ever meeting their colleagues. Strange times indeed.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goes both ways I’m afraid. I for one am kind of glad he hasn’t yet as he would’ve been crucified by morons who don’t understand players need time to settle.

Bonitini didn't. Got off the plane and scored the winner. :p

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw these on instagram just claiming him to be the 3rd best fullback for defending this season
Whilst these statistics clearly show he's a solid defender, his positional awareness (in my view) is lacking. When he's there's he's quality - his positional play has resulted in quite a few goals conceded this season though

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nelson was MOTM for Wolves and probably the only plus for Wolves team on Nuno's departing sad leaving day...
Nelson Semedo proved he can make an impact as the Doc used to do in a game. Plus imho is an upgrade @ RWB now :)

D

Deleted member 11332

Nelson was MOTM for Wolves and probably the only plus for Wolves team on Nuno's departing sad leaving day...
Nelson Semedo proved he can make an impact as the Doc used to do in a game. Plus imho is an upgrade @ RWB now :)

The conundrum is he was much better and more effective without Adama Infront of him in the space he would normally run into but Adama isn't as effective on the left.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The conundrum is he was much better and more effective without Adama Infront of him in the space he would normally run into but Adama isn't as effective on the left.
Traore down the middle?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a good player. Not sure he works with Adama though. I still want to see more of Adama centrally and running into the box

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a good player, committed and technically very good. I'm a fan but he gets hammered on here.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
He's getting better and better as he settles in. Shaky at first and some brain dead moments but the final third of the season been one of our best players (not been too difficult tbf tho)

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep me too. Had a good view in the steve Bull. He was great today and justifies why we bought him. We have some
Class players they just need to play better as a team which I’ve no doubt they wil next season. Neto and himinez to come back and Jonny plus 3 or 4 signings and a new manager

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Traore down the middle?
Be really interesting to play traore in the 10 position. Instead of having a stereotypical playmaker allow traore to have a free role and just try and wreak havoc by picking the ball up and driving at centre backs.

Back
Top Bottom