Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Fraser

Woolywolf

Reaction score
The kid ain’t got it and highly suspect he never will have. Real bad luck we have lost our 4 attacking options at the same time, but Fraser should be nowhere near our first team

loppers86

Reaction score
Leave him alone. It’s not his fault. He don’t ask for this, and we probably would have lost to Brentford without him.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The kid ain’t got it and highly suspect he never will have. Real bad luck we have lost our 4 attacking options at the same time, but Fraser should be nowhere near our first team
And I wonder the baggies said the same about Steve Bull when they let him go?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should never have had to start today. Like so many on here, I feel very sorry for him. I don't think he'll ever make it here but I am not mad with him at all.
Yep only 19 and expected to carry the strikers role on his own. He gets the stick but it was the defence that were more colpable tody. Never dominted the coventry attack.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull had pace and aggression.
The baggies obviously did not thik so. Bully had to go down to the fourth tier and work his way up although sadly we could not stengthen to team enough to enable him to play at the top.
Fraser should never have been put in this position and the fans ha ving a go can do nothing but dent his confidence.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like Fabio just doesn’t have the pace for this league!! Only diff is Fabio cost 35 mill

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that GON said he was playing through a hip problem in yesterdays press conference?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hoping that his situation is one of many that makes the board realise we need more ****ing senior squad options.
Think Raul injury and Fabio.... Did that do what you wanted? Or are we in the same bloody mess again?

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed the players definitely avoided giving him the ball. Clearly a lack of trust, makes you wonder why we bothered playing him.
Necessity TBH. But you'd think the senior lot would have been mature enough to give him some chances. He wasn't the best but he was also let down and, as I have said, he should have never had to start to begin with.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The type of striker he is, he'll need a loan and to fill out a bit more

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say that it is surprising that a 19 year old who works every day in professional sports, is presumably on a diet that should give you the optimal energy kick for the 90 minutes and who has top quality training equipment to hand can be so slow as he is.

He's going to have to really develop his vision for the pass and technique or his muscle to hold the ball up if he is going to have a successful career in England. The game is only going to get faster and faster.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He isn't a top level player and never will be. Championship potential eventually but right now he needs games and not at our level. Not his fault so not gonna lay into him but these are the simple truths

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say that it is surprising that a 19 year old who works every day in professional sports, is presumably on a diet that should give you the optimal energy kick for the 90 minutes and who has top quality training equipment to hand can be so slow as he is.

He's going to have to really develop his vision for the pass and technique or his muscle to hold the ball up if he is going to have a successful career in England. The game is only going to get faster and faster.

I thought he'd have more aggression tbh, but he seems really passive. Plus the lack of pace is obvious.

I really hope he makes it, but I'd be amazed if he does tbh.

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Some harsh comments for a young player who is has been put in the team following injuries to key players and allowing strikers to leave and not being replaced.

One comment 'He can't score against championship opposition' - You are right today but he can score against Pl opposition (Brighton). It was tough today on his own with balls knocked up high with two CB's marking him.

Needs game time in the Championship next season, but let's get behind him, he will turn out to be good player !

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fletcher Holgate and Leon Chiwome both a better bet today IMV, both seem more mobile than Nathan, though less physical, from what I've seen at U21/U18.

Better bet or not, they're not up to this level (yet) :(

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He’s at the stage now that Fabio was 3 seasons ago. He should have been the one going on loan.

Did relatively well last week. Didn’t look fully fit to me today.

Putting him in this position today isn’t fair to us or him.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying anything against Fraser he's a young kid, but that's why he was linked to a move to Shrewsbury in league 1. Chiwome England age group star looked great

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep only 19 and expected to carry the strikers role on his own. He gets the stick but it was the defence that were more colpable tody. Never dominted the coventry attack.
Yes but all of us saying only 19 carrying.. it .. that's what Silva had to do Silva would have done better

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s at the stage now that Fabio was 3 seasons ago. He should have been the one going on loan.

Did relatively well last week. Didn’t look fully fit to me today.

Putting him in this position today isn’t fair to us or him.
I think it's other people that make it unfair on the lad. He's 19 and he just got to play in an FA cup quarter final.
As much as he didn't take his chance and played a but crap, he didn't cause us too lose. We ended up 2-1 with only added time to play. He'll get more chances in his career.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To blame Fraser is very harsh indeed. With so few options available, he went out there and did his best. Whether he is good enough is not the point. He should have been out on loan, but due to the circumstances he had to stay and help out the injury hit small squad.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Fraser has actually done OK up until today. Not enough to say he'll ever be a PL player, but as much as you could reasonably expect. Took balls that weren't played at his head with a huge CH all over him, laid it off simply but fine. Today he got precious little service and hardly won anything. We don't really know how fit he is, but he looked less mobile (hardly his strength in the first place). It's ridiculous to make any long term judgements in 60 minutes of a game where he barely got a kick and most of the team were off it.

Chiwome was certainly more mobile, but let's not build the next one up to knock him down, he did OK, the best for me was not getting in RAN's way!

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser looked like he's carrying an injury , was ineffective today but I'm sure he will go out on loan next year.
Chiwome had something about him but I'm not going to build him up to knock him down.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very much reminds me of Silva. May come good in 3 or 4 years but definitely not the solution for now.

We would be better playing Doc or Ait Nouri as a forward
Doc? Did you see his pathetic telegraph pole impersonation today? If he nevers plays again it will be too soon. A three year contract was three years too long!

Back
Top Bottom