Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Searched all over Wolves website, and can’t see if open over Christmas. Have the father in law over from Spain till 3rd Jan and would like to take him to museum. Anybody know ?

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
If you go into the website and buy tickets it shows you when the museum is open and availability. Looks like 29th is the next day it’s open.

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If you go into the website and buy tickets it shows you when the museum is open and availability. Looks like 29th is the next day it’s open.
Thank you had tried that and got to check out, without seeing a date to book. Will try that again

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No. It wouldn't prompt me for a date, just came up as general ticket till June. I don't know why they don't publish the opening times over Christmas

alibingo

Reaction score
If you let me know when you want to go, I may be able to show you round

alibingo

Reaction score
Museum is closed over Christmas. Here are the normal times.

Attachments

• CB8184AB-915D-4A68-B5CA-60CB746D8B80.png
    CB8184AB-915D-4A68-B5CA-60CB746D8B80.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 44

alibingo

Reaction score
I was waiting for you to tell me when you wanted to go. My boss has said I can give your father in law a private tour. I don’t appreciate the insult at all. All my screws are well tightened.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was waiting for you to tell me when you wanted to go. My boss has said I can give your father in law a private tour. I don’t appreciate the insult at all. All my screws are well tightened.
If I were you I'd rescind my offer to show @Oakhamwolf and his father-in-law around who seems to not appreciate the help and answers you were offering.

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If I were you I'd rescind my offer to show @Oakhamwolf and his father-in-law around who seems to not appreciate the help and answers you were offering.
Can’t see what this has to do with you mate, read the thread he only opened up after I had a slight dig, plus are you really foolish enough to think this bloke would get the Keys to open up just for us. He would have PM me if so.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Can’t see what this has to do with you mate, read the thread he only opened up after I had a slight dig, plus are you really foolish enough to think this bloke would get the Keys to open up just for us. He would have PM me if so.
Maybe he hasn’t got any access to pm yet he’s obviously still in premod

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Still no proof he works there, and said it was closed over Christmas, he never said initially he could get it opened up, looked like he was just on the wind up

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You seem very sure he was winding you up. Didn't wanna hedge your bets in case, no?

I didn't get the impression he'd have opened up just for you in any case. I rather assumed if they were open his boss would afford him some time to show you both around.

You may have got an insight others wouldn't, from someone whose job it is to know exactly what they're looking at.

I reckon you've blown any chance of that though as you've been such an ******** about it. To be fair, you seem to be great at being an ********.

Oh well, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the father-in-law who's definitely missing out on a unique experience through no fault of his own.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
FFS can you lot manage one thread without some petty bickering.

No more.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I think I'm just going to start banning people as it seems silly season and polite and less polite requests are being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom