Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MOTD tonight

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Icing on the cake, Albion threw 2 points away with the last kick of the game. Brentford only drawing and Orient losing. Perfect Day......

D

Deleted member 4309

For a second I wasn't going to watch match of the day when albion scored in the last minute. Lucky for me Cardiff saved my night. Haha

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahem...

161i54g.png

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many foreign 'coaches' are there that can't speak bloody English?
I felt sorry for them lot down the road...............................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT!

wanderer89

Reaction score
I thought they were unlucky, should have put the game beyond any doubt in the first half and thanks to recent performances, as soon as Cardiff equalised, they buckled under the pressure, although they did well or get the third, they were unlucky to concede via the deflection, hopefully Mel has a word with Saido, atrocious decision to try and go for another goal in the 95th minute, take it in the corner and get the win. I'm confident they'll stay up, and if they do, they've gotta bin Pepe off, he's just not suited for the Premier League.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
How many foreign 'coaches' are there that can't speak bloody English?
I felt sorry for them lot down the road...............................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT!

I was interested to hear Pat MUrphy say that he had heard that at Swansea Psycho did all the half-time team talk and reorganised the line-up that Mel had sent them out with.

Back
Top Bottom