Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Most detestable club.....

Which club do you most dislike?

• 1. Liverpool

Votes: 83 34.2%
  • 2. ManUtd

Votes: 48 19.8%
  • 3. Arsenal

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • 4. Chelsea

Votes: 15 6.2%
  • 5. Spurs

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 6. City

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 7. Other

Votes: 80 32.9%

• Total voters

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool for me. Not so much the club, though the hypocritical moaning now some others have more money grates. No, it's their fans, from the whingy locals, to the plastic "I've got 6 Liverpool mugs and a Champions league mouse mat but never attended a game" mob who live round here. They're also the ones who are just glory hunters and suddenly discover their love for Stourbridge or Halesowen or whoever, when Liverpool aren't doing quite so well.
Though if Bolton were an option.......

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool for me. Not so much the club, though the hypocritical moaning now some others have more money grates. No, it's their fans, from the whingy locals, to the plastic "I've got 6 Liverpool mugs and a Champions league mouse mat but never attended a game" mob who live round here. They're also the ones who are just glory hunters and suddenly discover their love for Stourbridge or Halesowen or whoever, when Liverpool aren't doing quite so well.
Though if Bolton were an option.......
Liverpool fans galore down sarf now

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm really not keen on Everton these days, and that's despite liking them as my 2nd team when I collected panini stickers when I was about 8.
They have lived a charmed life to stay in the top flight for so long, and so jammy they will likely survive the points deduction only because of the massive gap with the promoted clubs this year. If further punished I bet it will be less points and took from next year's total.
Almost goes without saying who no 1 is, though detesting has now largely been replaced with ridicule.

Last edited:

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate is a strong word. I hated united under ferguson because he was a bad winner. I wont be clapping him when the inevitable happens. Now i dont care much. Stoke used to be our rivals and ive seen much more aggro with them than we saw yesterday. I moved south and then we got stuffed by cambridge and luton. That made me dislike them. So, i probably dont hate other clubs these days but i love wolves

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool from that list. By a country mile.

Absolutely scummy club and fans who have such a loud victim mentality that they’re almost untouchable by the media now. Hence the constant love in.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best way that I can describe how I feel about City is that I always end up hoping they win the league so that a team I actually hate/dislike doesn’t. Even after all these years at the top nobody actually cares enough to genuinely hate them. I actually know Utd fans who would rather they win the league than Liverpool or Arsenal.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The best way that I can describe how I feel about City is that I always end up hoping they win the league so that a team I actually hate/dislike doesn’t. Even after all these years at the top nobody actually cares enough to genuinely hate them. I actually know Utd fans who would rather they win the league than Liverpool or Arsenal.
Absolutely agree. Every season city wins something it feels like a 'free year' where nobody really won it. as you say a free hit where a team you dont actually like doesnt win it.
Think i will feel this all the way up to before them being the most successful team when it would start to grate on me. As much as i dislike man utd they are there on some form of merit. Wouldnt like a state fund to have bought 20 titles and be the most successful team, but until then they can keep winning to stop others doing so.

Reactions: Ned

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Lennon!? Dates from about 1890!

It's part of the tune of 'Stars and Stripes forever', the official march of the US Marines. The relevant bit starts at about 2mins 12

The John Lennon statement was sarcasm as it’s so bad.

US Marines are equally weird people though, so it all makes sense.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester United.

The media coverage of them is servile, sycophantic and other words that will not get past the swear filter, suffice to say when you next see a dog or cat clean itself in it's nether regions that reminds of me Sky, TNT as well as other outlets when talking about Utd. There are far too many ex Manure players as pundits. Said it all the other night when Rio " I fink " ( I doubt you have that capability Mate ! ) Ferdinand let it slip when he described Yawnited as " we " . Then we have the contractual obligation that at least 4 times a game the camera has to pan on to Sir Alex Ferguson who had numerous fall outs with far too many in the media to mention, yet they paint him as some dear old Great Uncle character ! Loved Chris Sutton on his predictions page on the BBC football page saying he had no idea Thursday night's win at Wolves meant United had won the World Cup if you read or listen to certain media members !

Not won the league for 10 plus years, more times than not out on their over hyped / over rated backsides in the Group stage of the Champions league. To Sky, TNT and the BBC this is a catastrophe, to rest of us it is sheer joy, as the press are either thick or have no idea ( I think box one is the one I would tick ! ) how much the bulk of the football supporters are sick of being force fed them.

Then we have the spineless PGMOL lead by that well known United fan Howard Webb. I do not see how anyone can argue it is a level playing field when the same gutless Aussie who sent off Mario Lemina for being the third player to approach him at Southampton was more than happy to look like a zoo keeper feeding the penguins the way the white shirts flocked around him. Back to I Fink Ferdinand who was incandescent that Wolves had got a penalty for minimal contact in the box yet we all know if that was down the other end he would not have said a word. Clearly Mr Ferdinand has, along with the rest of the United hypocrites forgotten about the true Portuguese Messiah of minimal contact, a certain Ronaldo !!! Ferguson's reign of terror were the officials are concerned is still reaping the rewards 11 years after he retired.

Don't get me started on all this Sir Jim Ratcliffe crap. Still it gives the Sky sycophants yet another excuse to show the Man U directors box. If we are really lucky we got to see Sir Jim and Sir Alex sat next to each other #FFS

Living here in the South West I see numerous United jerseys on display worn by plastics who have been nowhere near Old Trafford. They are like ****roaches when Utd are winning as they come scuttling out in the latest attire,

I first discovered football in the seventies and I thought nothing would ever replace the sheer dislike of the Dirty Leeds team of the era. I have to say to say that they are now in coalition of crassness at the top of my loathing list with Manure !!!!!!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I voted for the prawn sandwich eaters. After that any and all teams Eamon Dunphy played for.
Interested to know why Eamon Dunphy. Seem to recall having a football annual with him in it playing at the time for Millwall.
Wasn't there another Eamon about that time (Rogers?), as well?

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aston villa. still remember when they were stirring it about wolves.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester United.

The media coverage of them is servile, sycophantic and other words that will not get past the swear filter, suffice to say when you next see a dog or cat clean itself in it's nether regions that reminds of me Sky, TNT as well as other outlets when talking about Utd. There are far too many ex Manure players as pundits. Said it all the other night when Rio " I fink " ( I doubt you have that capability Mate ! ) Ferdinand let it slip when he described Yawnited as " we " . Then we have the contractual obligation that at least 4 times a game the camera has to pan on to Sir Alex Ferguson who had numerous fall outs with far too many in the media to mention, yet they paint him as some dear old Great Uncle character ! Loved Chris Sutton on his predictions page on the BBC football page saying he had no idea Thursday night's win at Wolves meant United had won the World Cup if you read or listen to certain media members !

Not won the league for 10 plus years, more times than not out on their over hyped / over rated backsides in the Group stage of the Champions league. To Sky, TNT and the BBC this is a catastrophe, to rest of us it is sheer joy, as the press are either thick or have no idea ( I think box one is the one I would tick ! ) how much the bulk of the football supporters are sick of being force fed them.

Then we have the spineless PGMOL lead by that well known United fan Howard Webb. I do not see how anyone can argue it is a level playing field when the same gutless Aussie who sent off Mario Lemina for being the third player to approach him at Southampton was more than happy to look like a zoo keeper feeding the penguins the way the white shirts flocked around him. Back to I Fink Ferdinand who was incandescent that Wolves had got a penalty for minimal contact in the box yet we all know if that was down the other end he would not have said a word. Clearly Mr Ferdinand has, along with the rest of the United hypocrites forgotten about the true Portuguese Messiah of minimal contact, a certain Ronaldo !!! Ferguson's reign of terror were the officials are concerned is still reaping the rewards 11 years after he retired.

Don't get me started on all this Sir Jim Ratcliffe crap. Still it gives the Sky sycophants yet another excuse to show the Man U directors box. If we are really lucky we got to see Sir Jim and Sir Alex sat next to each other #FFS

Living here in the South West I see numerous United jerseys on display worn by plastics who have been nowhere near Old Trafford. They are like ****roaches when Utd are winning as they come scuttling out in the latest attire,

I first discovered football in the seventies and I thought nothing would ever replace the sheer dislike of the Dirty Leeds team of the era. I have to say to say that they are now in coalition of crassness at the top of my loathing list with Manure !!!!!!
don't sit on the fence ,if you don't like manu just say so

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
I don't like the way City have bought success and definitely the way they have gone about it, BUT....

If Wolves can't do it id prefer them to win everything going before Liverpool/Man Utd.

Two sets of fans who genuinely think they are entitled to win everything and if they don't it's because the referee was not good enough.

Oh the irony of it....

Back
Top Bottom