Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mosquera butted!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this?

Utterly ridiculous reaction to a slight push!!! Normally I don't like players rolling round on the ground, but I think Mosquera is probably not putting too much on there. That was a full on launched headbutt, he could have quite easily had his nose broken or teeth knocked out from that.

The lad that did that needs a very very long ban!!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
What a coward. Hope Yerry is ok.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, red mist well and truly descended there and he knows it. That's the sort of headbutt you might find in a Glasgow pub, not the usual performative rutting stags silliness we see in the Premier League.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read online that he's got previous in his private life in terms of taking any issues out to the streets!

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I assume he is south American? Some of their players are a bit wild

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mosq quite rightly, did make the most of it and as we all know already, he’s a tough kid. Other player looked a bit of a tool. It could’ve caused real damage.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this?

Utterly ridiculous reaction to a slight push!!! Normally I don't like players rolling round on the ground, but I think Mosquera is probably not putting too much on there. That was a full on launched headbutt, he could have quite easily had his nose broken or teeth knocked out from that.

Former Derby man Johnny Russell playing peacekeeper there.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this?

Yerson should press for Assault charges on that!

Absolutely despicable behaviour by that ‘player’ and hope Yerson is as okay as he can be.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yerson should press for Assault charges on that!

Absolutely despicable behaviour by that ‘player’ and hope Yerson is as okay as he can be.
I mean he really shouldn't should he?

Heat of the moment in a competitive environment some times players do stupid things..

Mosquera handled it perfectly and grown up could clearly see the other player knew he ****ed up and shock his hand no hard feelings!..

LW1

Groupie
Reaction score
I thought both were lucky he didn't connect properly. Would have been horrid injury and v long suspension.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It amazed me that both players shook hands on the pitch afterwards!
I don't think he meant to do it. He was probably gonna get to his feet very quickly and do that thing where two players square up getting in each other's faces...

No doubt it's a red card, it was awful. Given how apologetic he is, I reckon it was unintentional and very unfortunate. Ouch though.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Heat of the moment in a competitive environment some times players do stupid things..

Mosquera handled it perfectly and grown up could clearly see the other player knew he ****ed up and shock his hand no hard feelings!..
I agree the notion of assault charges is silly, sportsmanship or not I wouldn't be shaking his hand at the end though.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly how I viewed it too

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
It amazed me that both players shook hands on the pitch afterwards!
Fair play to Mosquera though for doing it, huge degree of sportsmanship that's sadly lacking in the game.

Did the other guy deserve to get sent off, absolutely.

You could see the red mist had descended briefly and immediately afterwards from the look on his face he knew he'd been stupid.

Back
Top Bottom