Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan to attend Parliament meeting.

E

Essex Wolf

Anyone on here know anyone who is going? Or will any audience in attendance have been convieniently picked?:eek:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expected to finish at 9.30pm?

Dream on it will go on all bloody night with the amount that needs discussing

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least he's got the balls to attend.

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It will be more smoke and mirrors !

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he should try attending a few games first !

He's been on holiday with his wife and children during half-term - I'm sure he's entitled to that? He better turn up on Friday though!

E

Essex Wolf

Maybe he should try attending a few games first !

:D

As regards having the balls to attend, that depends on the audience.

Personally I hope it is an open debate with supporters from all walks there and no punches held.

No need for violence, abuse or aggresion but if a question is asked have the deceny to answer it without the use of waffle, spin and BS and no skirting about the edges. If he starts to trot out the usual guff let him know it.

A

andyc225

He's got the opportunity to say something profound and tangible. Unfortunately it'll end up being yet another token gesture. Make the right choice Steve.

SuperTigerWolf

Reaction score
:D

As regards having the balls to attend, that depends on the audience.

Personally I hope it is an open debate with supporters from all walks there and no punches held.

No need for violence, abuse or aggresion but if a question is asked have the deceny to answer it without the use of waffle, spin and BS and no skirting about the edges. If he starts to trot out the usual guff let him know it.

List of members who may be going................ http://www.wolves.co.uk/documents/fans-parliament-members67-592346.pdf

You can get in touch with them with your thoughts............

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can't the fans attend?

From what I read about those who attend fans parliament view's on the Early Bird and current ticket prices it seems a $$$$ing pointless exercise they seem to be as bad as those running our club!

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As sure a sign as you will get that the Early Bird sales figures are disastrous.

Jez has almost certainly politely suggested that he might want to get 'out front' and take a few on the chin for the bank balance.

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It will be more smoke and mirrors !

And therein lies the problem

Does it really matter what he says anymore? Will people believe him whatever he says unless it happens to coincide with what they have already decided in their minds? His loss of credibility means that now he is finally going to say something it really doesn't matter to many what he actually says

SuperTigerWolf

Reaction score
Cheers STW, anyone you suggest or are they all strangers to you?

None of those named are known to me as far as I'm aware.

Me neither............the only thing that jumps out to me is the Daventry Wolves guy, on meeting with Daventry Wolves in the past they seemed decent blokes.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The balls to appear in front of a hand picked audience with hand picked questions lol , don't make me laugh!!!!
Any protest should be outside Molineux BEFORE this meeting , say about 6.30, then you can let the idiots know how you feel.

E

Essex Wolf

The balls to appear in front of a hand picked audience with hand picked questions lol , don't make me laugh!!!!
Any protest should be outside Molineux BEFORE this meeting , say about 6.30, then you can let the idiots know how you feel.

It has already crossed my mind this will be the case for the most part and any supporter who isn't part of the in crowd as such will be ignored. Hope I'm wrong.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hopefully will not be press BS which is fed each day out

Otherwise pointless - I hope he answers directly and honestly

Its a positive sign - but maybe too little too late

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It has already crossed my mind this will be the case for the most part and any supporter who isn't part of the in crowd as such will be ignored. Hope I'm wrong.

unfortunately your not wrong!

L

luckyjim

He's trying to head off the protest by answering pre-prepared questions. PR and spin....

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Timing of this is not lost on me with the threat of protest around the corner on Friday.
At least we will hear from him but will he be asked the searching questions that should be asked.

E

Essex Wolf

He's trying to head off the protest by answering pre-prepared questions. PR and spin....

Exactly the reason why a strong set of supporters, not people who will cower, need to stand there and demand answers to their questions, not premeditated answers to Morgans agenda.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its gonna be like the North Korean Parliament, as the Wolves Parliament Members praise the work of the great one Kim Jong-Morgun.

Shame he wasn't there to witness the Barnsley & Cardiff debacles.

Back
Top Bottom