Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan pumps in funds to Redrow

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't wait to see where this thread goes ...

tick, tock, tick, tock .....

:D

S

Sharples

Multi millionaire businessman invests in one of his successful businesses!!

Shock horror!!

A

andyc225

Morgan doesn't complain on forums about what you do with your money.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bleedin hell, spending the Roger Johnson transfer fee before he is even gone??

Wolf Pack leader

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The more successful Redrow is surely the more wealth Morgan has, so the more he can potentially spend on Wolves.

If Morgan wantes to invest to ensure the future success of Redrow that should be good for our club

M

Mugwump

I dont have a problem with him doing it at all. It bad timing however seeing as we have just been relegated and most people think we havent invested enough.

A

Apocalypse Now

Redrow is the company that made his fortune so why would he not invest? Just hope this investment is better planned than the Molineux vanity project.

S

Sharples

Normally can't take anything you say seriously. However you're dead right.

For once ;)

Dont get all bitter because I gave you a slap about supporting United, take the hit and move on. You have too as you have a big game on Monday night.......

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This bloke doesn't have a clue about PR!

He decides to announce he's investing £20m in to one of his businesses a couple of days after one of his other businesses, that many people have an emotional bond with, have a disastrous year and are ultimately relegated partly due to a lack of investment from Morgan.

How to get your customers to love you - By Steve Morgan. Following on from the hugely unsuccessful 'How to Build a football stadium' & 'How to appoint a manager in two weeks'.

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Mr Morgan said: "Redrow has made good progress under a strategy designed to return it to its roots, selling high-quality, differentiated family homes. We now believe the time is right to accelerate that strategy by taking advantage of the development opportunities we see...."

If only he could see this strategy as applicable to WWFC......

We possibly have hope!:wavey::D

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Redrow is the company that made his fortune so why would he not invest? Just hope this investment is better planned than the Molineux vanity project.

The difference is AN he is very experienced at house-building but doesn't have a clue how to run a football club. I would have expected the chief exec to have been able to have offered him some guidance in that direction but he's failed miserably too.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont get all bitter because I gave you a slap about supporting United, take the hit and move on. You have too as you have a big game on Monday night.......

Haven't you got a fan campaign to work on? Or have you received more threatening phone calls............

D

dazmanwolf

Yes - how dare he pump funds into the business that makes him money so he can invest some of it into Wolverhampton Wanderers! :rolleyes:

Can't believe some people on here......the fairies don't deliver money to Morgan and the Elves don't sell toys so we can have money to spend on the team/stadium/future.....! :D

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This bloke doesn't have a clue about PR!

He decides to announce he's investing £20m in to one of his businesses a couple of days after one of his other businesses, that many people have an emotional bond with, have a disastrous year and are ultimately relegated partly due to a lack of investment from Morgan.

How to get your customers to love you - By Steve Morgan. Following on from the hugely unsuccessful 'How to Build a football stadium' & 'How to appoint a manager in two weeks'.

He is utterly clueless about timing

S

Sharples

Haven't you got a fan campaign to work on? Or have you received more threatening phone calls............

No I haven't and no I haven't.

I'd say something topical about you but the only thing I know of is that you support United and I think Ive exhausted that one so we'll have to call it a day there.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We hope he takes note of the criticism and advice he`s getting on here about how to run his business, in the same way he did with his decision as to when to sack Mick. If he acts upon this advice immediately it would be a brilliant business decision and we look forward to the consequencies..

From the office of the Chairman. Persimmon Homes.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No I haven't and no I haven't.

I'd say something topical about you but the only thing I know of is that you support United and I think Ive exhausted that one so we'll have to call it a day there.

Plenty more juice left in yours though.

Anyway we digress.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
we hope he takes note of the criticism and advice he`s getting on here about how to run his business, in the same way he did with his decision as to when to sack mick. If he acts upon this advice immediately it would be a brilliant business decision and we look forward to the consequencies..

From the office of the chairman. Persimmon homes.

:d....

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im sure I'll be back into the swing of things when City beat you on Monday evening.

City already beat us Sunday.

I will be how be disappointed if Citeh beat United especially with it being so close to the first anniversary of my dads death and with him being such an ardent fan of United.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We hope he takes note of the criticism and advice he`s getting on here about how to run his business, in the same way he did with his decision as to when to sack Mick. If he acts upon this advice immediately it would be a brilliant business decision and we look forward to the consequencies..

From the office of the Chairman. Persimmon Homes.

Very good. :D

S

Sharples

City already beat us Sunday.

I will be how be disappointed if Citeh beat United especially with it being so close to the first anniversary of my dads death and with him being such an ardent fan of United.

You think that would make me feel awkward wouldn't you for potentially putting my foot in it? However, because you didnt need to mention any of that and constantly feel the need to defend certain decisions in your life to a stranger on a forum...it hasnt.

Obviously sorry for your loss too xx

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He hasnt invested into wolves????? So how did the north bank get built??? I assume mick was happy with the squad after the additions of Johnson, ohara etc ( roughly 10 million )!! It's all Morgan's fault!!! Joke! If you look at the transfer spending table we were mid way, we spent more on our players than clubs who have out performed us. Is that all Morgan's fault, or the manager who he ultimately sacked for not being good enough??

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You think that would make me feel awkward wouldn't you for potentially putting my foot in it? However, because you didnt need to mention any of that and constantly feel the need to defend certain decisions in your life to a stranger on a forum...it hasnt.

Come on children play nicely. Would you like a Wolves rattle and some balloons to play with?

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Even so - surely there was no need for this.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

It's just another PR $$$$-up.

Of course he will invest in his businesses, but this comes out 2 days after we are relegated. Timing is everything.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just another PR $$$$-up.

Of course he will invest in his businesses, but this comes out 2 days after we are relegated. Timing is everything.

Do we know this particular decision was a press release, or just some nosey jorno trying to stir it.?

On a day to day basis, investment decisions go on all the time. This is just one of many he makes I`m sure.

Back
Top Bottom