Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Protest

L

luckyjim

Is it finally time for us to let Morgan know the extent of our displeasure? I think protesting against Mick will fall on deaf ears. I think we need to turn our fire on Morgan....perhaps some chants/banners etc against this shocking complacency.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good lord.

Yes, we're deep in the relegation mire, but we don't need a $$$$ing protest.

Blackburn, I can understand. Not $$$$ing Wolves though.

That being said, I'd love to see a banner against 'complacency' - very Father Ted-like!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to think we've got more class than this. Even if things are going tits up.

D

Deleted member 3518

I'd like to think we've got more class than this. Even if things are going tits up.

So do you actually think SM cares? Lets show a bit of class and just accept the ineptitude that prevails. Match going fan for 54 years and just got home after yet another defeat, but never mind lets show a bit of class, unlike the club, after all who cares??!

L

luckyjim

As fans, we deserve to have further clarification of Morgan's supposed ambition. Does he want to flog some real estate or create a football team of genuine premiership quality? I don't think anyone has a clue as to what his motivation is at the helm of Wolves FC. It's not a thread calling for Morgan to go, it's a thread calling for Morgan to be made aware of our frustration.

D

Deleted member 4008

I don't think a protest is the way forward . It is just so frustrating that we look clueless on the pitch but I think we do need to spend more money on wages to attract a better type of player. But Mick has had more funds than the likes of Norwich, and Swansea this season and we look miles apart. Surely it is up to Morgan to move and replace the manager because the league table does not lie .He needs to act soon or we will be in deeper trouble heading down .

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to do what Morgan himself is doing.

Bury our heads in the sand and hope for the best.

That should do the trick.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No,No,No.

Would you like to swop for faceless farmers of chickens.

Despite todays events and how bad we all feel, we should still be grateful to have such an owner. It`s on days like today when we need his type of ownership the most.

Last edited by a moderator:

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So do you actually think SM cares? Lets show a bit of class and just accept the ineptitude that prevails. Match going fan for 54 years and just got home after yet another defeat, but never mind lets show a bit of class, unlike the club, after all who cares??!

We're Wolverhampton Wanderers. We're a proud club with a proud tradition within the English game. We're the Wright side. If you want to make us look like a bunch of chavs and a laughing stock then feel free. But let me ask you this? What has Morgan done exactly? Given Mick the best part of £50million over three seasons to assemble a team to stay in the league? If Mick had spent more wisely we'd be playing better. The ground would be packed to the rafters and the redevelopment would not have been halted at phase one.

In my opinion you'd be protesting against the wrong man.

A

Apocalypse Now

We could have a chant and point at the directors box,

You're complacent and you know you are
You're complacent and you know you are.

Quite catchy, I can see it catching on, but more importantly it will shake the directors box to its very foundations.

D

Deleted member 4008

Fans are just frustrated IMO that we are hanging on to Mick when he clearly is not good enough to take us any further. Morgan has backed him with Money but we need to review the wage structure at the club if Morgan wants to move to mid table. I am sorry but I can't think of many teams that have finished mid table and just above that have a highest wage of about 35/40K. More money needs to be invested in wages if they want to move to mid table and to stay there for a few seasons.

D

Deleted member 3518

We're Wolverhampton Wanderers. We're a proud club with a proud tradition within the English game. We're the Wright side. If you want to make us look like a bunch of chavs and a laughing stock then feel free. But let me ask you this? What has Morgan done exactly? Given Mick the best part of £50million over three seasons to assemble a team to stay in the league? If Mick had spent more wisely we'd be playing better. The ground would be packed to the rafters and the redevelopment would not have been halted at phase one.

In my opinion you'd be protesting against the wrong man.

No problem, everybody is entitled to an opinion. Yes I know the history of the club as a season ticketholder for40+ years and a dad who had a season ticket for 38 years, I should!! If Mick is the problem why hasn't SM acted?

L

luckyjim

As I said, it wouldn't be calling for Morgan to go....Just a few banners and a couple of funny songs or something making him AWARE of our displeasure.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No problem, everybody is entitled to an opinion. Yes I know the history of the club as a season ticketholder for40+ years and a dad who had a season ticket for 38 years, I should!! If Mick is the problem why hasn't SM acted?

I have two theories.

1)He's a businessman. As long as we turn in a profit all is good as far as he's concerned.

2)He doesn't run the club day to day. Moxey does. If Moxey is telling him, 'don't worry Steve, Mick's convinced everything will be good come May. Some of the fans are a bit annoyed, but they're just fickle as soon as results pick up they'll come round' how will he know any different?

D

Deleted member 3518

I have two theories.

1)He's a businessman. As long as we turn in a profit all is good as far as he's concerned.

2)He doesn't run the club day to day. Moxey does. If Moxey is telling him, 'don't worry Steve, Mick's convinced everything will be good come May. Some of the fans are a bit annoyed, but they're just fickle as soon as results pick up they'll come round' how will he know any different?

If he believes anything Moxey tells him then it's time to worry, I used to live in Stoke and know what the clayheads think of him!

Time to get drunk (i think or even more drunk) and try and get a life and forget football til Liverpool and no doubt more disappointment.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Morgan is here for one reason and one reason only, been said before I know, but mark my words, he aint football, not for Wolves anyway, he's in this for himself. Mcarthy would have been sacked a long time ago if it was about football.

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it finally time for us to let Morgan know the extent of our displeasure? I think protesting against Mick will fall on deaf ears. I think we need to turn our fire on Morgan....perhaps some chants/banners etc against this shocking complacency.

Oh God - Please help us from $$$$ fans.

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We could have a chant and point at the directors box,

You're complacent and you know you are.

Quite catchy,

Actually it isn't because it doesn't scan

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok, lets just hang on to the Mick mobile like lemmings as it plunges off the cliff edge....:rolleyes:

Maybe you should have a look at the last 20 years of history of this club.

Have you looked?

Good - now shut up.

L

luckyjim

Don't tell me to shut up you muppet. If we get relegated it might be another 20 years of **** to put up with.

B

Bankswolf II

Even if everyone was up for the idea of a protest it would never work, this club isnt concerned about the prospect of relegation or annoying us fans its only interest in making money

Forget cheering the team it'll be cheering profit and loss accounts for us from now on

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If people really want to protest,don't renew your S/T.

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't tell me to shut up you muppet. If we get relegated it might be another 20 years of **** to put up with.

You obviously don't remember it or you were not there. (I'm guessing the later)

You need to look at history before you post your imbecilic rhetoric.

L

luckyjim

You need to stop drinking your herefordshire cider verbosity man. "Imbecelic rhetoric?" Only an imbecile could fail to spot that is exactly where we're heading - the shackells, frankowski's, rickett's, duwe's.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeteWolf

Even if everyone was up for the idea of a protest it would never work, this club isnt concerned about the prospect of relegation or annoying us fans its only interest in making money

Forget cheering the team it'll be cheering profit and loss accounts for us from now on
We areeeee, we are in the black,
We areeeee, we are in the black,
Our profit margins are healthy though our trading's slack,
Wolves are in the black.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Good lord.

Yes, we're deep in the relegation mire, but we don't need a $$$$ing protest.

Blackburn, I can understand. Not $$$$ing Wolves though.

That being said, I'd love to see a banner against 'complacency' - very Father Ted-like!

Careful now!

Back
Top Bottom