Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan not leaving says Jez

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
didnt he say if we wanted him gone he'd go?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lip service :

"The chairman remains committed to help put these issues right. He wants a brighter future for Wolves and the supporters."

He has hardly committed anything - just being stubborn with the I will leave when I want attitude

If he is really committed - he will get a decent manager in, commit some funds to players - and state what the short term and long term plans are

Rather than just get Moxey to put the odd spin statement out

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least he didn't say Saunders was staying...!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
didnt say he was leaving either :)

seriously i dont expect any decision like that until after Brighton. I think if Morgan wants him gone, it will be straight after the game within a day or so.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"We understand supporters' anger and frustrations and at the end of the season we will attempt to address the problems that have caused our downward spiral."

Noooooooo - just go away before you do any more damage

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if that was true, and I dont think it is, never in a million years will SM come out saying he wants to sell, because then any potential buyer will want a price chip. A selling Chairman = cheaper deal. Therefore, and what I think is happening, is that the club has been up for sale for a long time behind the scenes. And this will continue until someone matches his offer. Very shrewdly despite the club now effectively being in the third division, the investment in the stand and academy means there is some value retained for SM, albeit at the expense of c100,000 (if you believe JM) Wolves fans.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People need to get it out of their heads that these pair are going anywhere.

If Morgan sold up now he'd make a massive loss.

Moxey is going absolutely nowhere.

Give up your stupid protest, vandalising 'our' stadium.

If you don't like them in charge, vote with your feet and just watch us away.

H

Hatch End

I didn't join in the pathetic riot, but I'm still protesting!

Morgan won't make a massive loss, he just won't make as much profit as he was expecting when we were a greed League club.

As for Moxey, he's the most over rated executive in football.

I despise the pair of them.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Morgan won't make a massive loss, he just won't make as much profit as he was expecting when we were a greed League club.

I'm with you on that

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fully agree. I cant stand the couple of $$$$$s.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"We understand supporters' anger and frustrations and at the end of the season we will attempt to address the problems that have caused our downward spiral."

Noooooooo - just go away before you do any more damage

Exactly what I'll be doing !! I know someone who drops me complimentary tickets for home games about 6 times a year so ill go then but no way will I line their pockets anymore

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan has make some bad decisions and tried to gamble in January by holding on to the money (in the hope that the squad could keep us up).

So that gamble has failed. I bet he feels like the rest of us if truth be told. I don't buy all this guff about him not caring and trying to rob the club - he is a gambler and he lost a hand.

Don't be fooled, Morgan has the resources to sort this mess out if he wants to.

Pay off Johnson & O'Hara, sell Doyle, Ward, & Hunt release Berra, Hunt, Craddock and start again. It might cost him a few million, and who knows maybe a Cardiff or Hull want Johnson.

With those off the wage bill you could cherry pick the best out of contract players and maybe even buy a few better league one players.

£10m could clear the decks and give a new manager a good run at promotion

D

Deleted member 4099

Even if that was true, and I dont think it is, never in a million years will SM come out saying he wants to sell, because then any potential buyer will want a price chip. A selling Chairman = cheaper deal. Therefore, and what I think is happening, is that the club has been up for sale for a long time behind the scenes. And this will continue until someone matches his offer. Very shrewdly despite the club now effectively being in the third division, the investment in the stand and academy means there is some value retained for SM, albeit at the expense of c100,000 (if you believe JM) Wolves fans.

I agree to many rumours from to many different sources there's something in it.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest problem is Moragan's personality problems. I don't doubt that he cares, but the fact that he is a conceited bully means that he will carry on in the same way that he has before.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest problem is Moragan's personality problems. I don't doubt that he cares, but the fact that he is a conceited bully means that he will carry on in the same way that he has before.

Any facts about him being a bully by the way???

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't moxey leave instead then?

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for Steve Morgan. I think he has been badly advised on the football side of things probably by his Liverpool cronies!

We do forget that he did give his Manager the thick end of £10m at the start of the season and not many Championship managers were as well served.

Injuries and plain bad luck have added to his misery on top of some very dubious decisions!
Whatever the merits of the Stale appointment there is no doubt it was well intentioned! It was, however, a completely flawed decision! Wrong time wrong place and as a result, wrong guy!

I think Morgans intentions are now due to come under even closer scrutiny and what he does this summer will surely tell us a lot more about his long term commitment to this club!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Penk Wolf

I would have agreed with you and fought his corner until he appointed Saunders with absolutely no logic what so ever. 99.9% of people advised to appoint Saunders would have ignored that advice.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have agreed with you and fought his corner until he appointed Saunders with absolutely no logic what so ever. 99.9% of people advised to appoint Saunders would have ignored that advice.

Saunders makes me look like Alex $$$$ing Ferguson.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Exactly what I'll be doing !! I know someone who drops me complimentary tickets for home games about 6 times a year so ill go then but no way will I line their pockets anymore

lol.

I get comped tickets for every home game and there's no way I'm getting in my motor, spending petrol and giving up my time to watch the filth that's been on the Molineux pitch for the past two seasons.

I am the very definition of a fair weather 'fan'. Besides, my favourite player hasn't been playing for a while so I have no real desire to go and watch.

Wolves fans deserve so much better than they've been given. Treat people like customers and they'll start to act like customers.

I think some of the players wanted the club to go down. There. I've said it.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lol.

I get comped tickets for every home game and there's no way I'm getting in my motor, spending petrol and giving up my time to watch the filth that's been on the Molineux pitch for the past two seasons.

I am the very definition of a fair weather 'fan'. Besides, my favourite player hasn't been playing for a while so I have no real desire to go and watch.

Wolves fans deserve so much better than they've been given. Treat people like customers and they'll start to act like customers.

I think some of the players wanted the club to go down. There. I've said it.

Of course they did. The club is littered with players that couldn't give a damn. It was obvious to all but the blind.

Back
Top Bottom