Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan lost interest ?

E

Edgmond Wolf

In fairness, you are right and I should retract what i said. Micks teams do fight. Its just our appalling record in derbies where we are so poor, matches that mean so much to fans.

Correct

We normally have a team that gives its all and fights to the end.

Just occcasionally however for what ever reason they all just dont seem to turn up....

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score
If he is that small minded then he really has a problem. We have every right to challenge Morgan and it is not moaning. Moaning is what you are doing about other people's posts.
I hope your head gets better because you guys had better get used to the fact that there will be an awful lot of these posts unless things change at this club.
:banghead:

Posters on here are the real small minded, no brain, conspiracy theorists with too much time on their hands. Can't imagine just how bad it would be with the likes of Mandaric, the idiots at pompey, people with no business acumen who woul take us to places they cannot imagine.

But let's not support the owner, lets constantly carp on about him and get someone in who will milk the club.

W

wolvo_boi

Greg Brady - he's a Canadian and he knows jack all about "soccer." He's often the butt of the joke on Fighting Talk due his uniformed laughable "soccer" opinions. Apart from that he's a nice guy and does a good job commentating on NFL matches for 5 Live.

My point exactly, even he can see it!!!

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing Frimpong and Henry did NOT, I repeat, did NOT, lose us that game. Mick's tactics in the second half that began BEFORE Frimpong's injury lost us the game.

As for Morgan, well, I've had my doubts about him for over a month now.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Losing Frimpong and Henry did NOT, I repeat, did NOT, lose us that game. Mick's tactics in the second half that began BEFORE Frimpong's injury lost us the game.

As for Morgan, well, I've had my doubts about him for over a month now.

I think the injury to Frimpong, he was down for nearly ten minutes took the edge off the game and we certainly lost our best player on the day.

Henry's silly red card took us down to ten men and sealed it

I believe if we had kept these two on the pitch we would have got at least a point

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the injury to Frimpong, he was down for nearly ten minutes took the edge off the game and we certainly lost our best player on the day.

Henry's silly red card took us down to ten men and sealed it

I believe if we had kept these two on the pitch we would have got at least a point

agreed

P

Paul76

Completely off topic, do you reckon we'll win a game soon as I'm getting well bored of Wolves struggling.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some crazy posts here. We really are not far off being a decent team, and Frimpong may the player to make sure we become that. MCarthy seems to have got over his defend at all costs attitude and has a more balanced attitude. The defence is clicking and we are through most of our toughest fixtures.

There is a question mark over Morgan, as he has put a project that he personally will gain from, over and above the stadium development. Having said that, there are also some good reasons why that might be a good move. If I was him, I certainly wouldnt be looking to spend big money at this time, unless a really good player became available, (which is v. doubtful given our position). And it seems to me the signings of Ohara, Johnson and Frimpong are absolutely at the top end of what we could expect this season.

So calm down and enjoy the run-in.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it is a case of losing interest.

I believe he genuinely wanted to own the club and keep it secure whilst 'taking it forward' the way he saw/sees it.

But it seems to me like all wealthy businessmen he has a big ego (not necessarilly a bad thing) which is possibly where things have become a little 'tricky.'

His remarks about the new NB being 'comparable' to the Emirates see his inevitable corporate thinking.Unfortunately this aint London nor is it Arsenal.

It is The Wolves. Formed in an Industrial, provincial area where the game of football evolved and where it's heart lies.

He has underestimated what owning the club means and is probably perplexed as to why many have been less than enthusiastic aout the redevelopment - at least on the scale planned.

What is wanted more than anything is a Wolves side playing the Wolves way, if I can put it that way. Give everyone that and the 'atmosphere' will take care of itself, subject to the state of the game etc.I think Mick and all of them know that but it is proving a little harder to achieve.

So the thinking/decision making has become a little confused due to a lack of humility/confidence.

So we are fed bull$$$$ as to why the plans have been put on hold. To take it further needs funds, (borrowing) and Morgan has got cold feet, perhaps fortunately.

What we now have is a huge stand looming over everything. Not the end of the world but why start it on such a grand scale? For the reason I previously mentioned they have misjudged what is really necessary or wanted.

On the team I think there is also confusion. There have been glimpses lately of what can be but it has been disappointing this season.

Johnson has played better but I still think making him captain upset things for the first part of the season and Johnson was obviously shocked early on regarding fans' reaction etc. Why give him the responsibility in a side which Mick has moulded on togetherness? Straight into the side and captain as a newcomer? Mick got that one wrong I think.

The wage structure remains and perhaps there is some anxiety now that what is wanted is going to cost more. Further reasons to postpone development but will the procrastination on wages continue?

Will the club be relegated but financially sound?

That would mean Morgan/Moxey have rethought things and the club could tick along in the Championship for another few years.

Morgan has not lost interest I don't think. But he is learning what owning the club really means.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some crazy posts here. We really are not far off being a decent team, and Frimpong may the player to make sure we become that. MCarthy seems to have got over his defend at all costs attitude and has a more balanced attitude. The defence is clicking and we are through most of our toughest fixtures.

There is a question mark over Morgan, as he has put a project that he personally will gain from, over and above the stadium development. Having said that, there are also some good reasons why that might be a good move. If I was him, I certainly wouldnt be looking to spend big money at this time, unless a really good player became available, (which is v. doubtful given our position). And it seems to me the signings of Ohara, Johnson and Frimpong are absolutely at the top end of what we could expect this season.

So calm down and enjoy the run-in.

I'll come back to you after the game on Tuesday night!

Back
Top Bottom