Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan lost interest ?

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has mr Morgan lost interest in wolves already ,or is he and the powers to be just full of $$$$$ and on the make and don't really give a $$$$ as long as there bank balance looks good ??

B

BlakemoreWolf

It kind of looks that way...if its true then i say MORGAN OUT!!

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if he just came out and said we ain't got no money so just gonna try stay up . But when they keep talking $$$$e just to sell season tickets ,like we want to push for top ten ,and gonna be back amongst big boys ,and we got war chest to spend . Load of bob hollox. Tell the truth your a business man on the make who supports Liverpool not wolves.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus $$$$ing christ change of record needed

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if he just came out and said we ain't got no money so just gonna try stay up . But when they keep talking $$$$e just to sell season tickets ,like we want to push for top ten ,and gonna be back amongst big boys ,and we got war chest to spend . Load of bob hollox. Tell the truth your a business man on the make who supports Liverpool not wolves.

You dont know what you're talking about mate and I suspect it's way past your bedtime

H

hindheadwolves

Has mr Morgan lost interest in wolves already ,or is he and the powers to be just full of $$$$$ and on the make and don't really give a $$$$ as long as there bank balance looks good ??

You sound more and more like a $$$$e fan posting in Golden territory.

I can't find a single positive post from you. Always $$$$ on a tesco carrier bag!

H

Hatch End

It's a fan's forum. Some fans are positive some negative, everybody is equally sincere. We're all fans and I doubt if many of the posters on here are Boggies fans, despite the endless allegation that they are.

Personally I'm sick of fans of the 3 MMs trying to stifle debate,

You don't like other people's views, you think that they shouldn't be allowed their say.....that's fascism!

Better that fans sound off on this board rather at the match.

B

BlackBully

Well we're teetering on the abyss and desperately need some quality invested into the team. The window closes in 3 days time and it's now a week since the devastating result at home to the Villa - with a grand total of zero acquisitions! Big fat zero.

It looks like he's unwilling to continue to me, even the 'ringfenced' money for the stadium has been 'un-ringfenced' BUT it hasn't gone into the team has it? Where is it going now?

I despair at the moment.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was guessing I suspect the stadium money is now in a box under Jez Moxeys bed with a label saying 'emergency players wages fund - only open in the event of relegation'.
Just a guess though.

R

reanswolf

If I was guessing I suspect the stadium money is now in a box under Jez Moxeys bed with a label saying 'emergency players wages fund - only open in the event of relegation'.
Just a guess though.

I think the club have got things badly wrong. They really did believe their own hype and over-estimate how well the team would do. The ground situation is all of their own making, I still beleieve Moxey is behind a lot of this. I also wonder how damaging relegation will be as getting back up may be far harder than they probably think. We have all been there for our lifetimes! Steve Morgan cannot understand what that feels like (not his fault tho), and I doubt if Moxey really gives a **** .

I think there is a strong liklihood we will go down tho of course we all need to fight to the death - a trait not normally associated with Wolves teams!:cool:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the club have got things badly wrong. They really did believe their own hype and over-estimate how well the team would do. The ground situation is all of their own making, I still beleieve Moxey is behind a lot of this. I also wonder how damaging relegation will be as getting back up may be far harder than they probably think. We have all been there for our lifetimes! Steve Morgan cannot understand what that feels like (not his fault tho), and I doubt if Moxey really gives a **** .

I think there is a strong liklihood we will go down tho of course we all need to fight to the death - a trait not normally associated with Wolves teams!:cool:

Completely agree Reans. I think we've rewarded mediocrity a little too much and now have very ordinary players who have overachieved (but now levelling out) on long contracts that were given out on the back of promotion.

I have no doubts that the stand money is set aside for player wages and I think the powers that be have almost resigned themselves to it.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we're teetering on the abyss and desperately need some quality invested into the team. The window closes in 3 days time and it's now a week since the devastating result at home to the Villa - with a grand total of zero acquisitions! Big fat zero.
It looks like he's unwilling to continue to me, even the 'ringfenced' money for the stadium has been 'un-ringfenced' BUT it hasn't gone into the team has it? Where is it going now?
I despair at the moment.
Really? Try having two sides of the ground condemned and playing in the 4th Division in front of four thousand people. Some people have'nt a clue ffs!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I strongly disagree. Micks teams can never be accused of quitting. EVER!

L

lupini

:banghead:
Its threads like this, and the incessant moaning about Morgan that may make him lose interest "Its just not worth the effort and bad publicity"...

Then of course we have the Mandaric's of this world looking to use the club to milk some time in the limelight... and then we go into a cycle of decline again...

Just shut up about it will you?

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its threads like this, and the incessant moaning about Morgan that may make him lose interest "Its just not worth the effort and bad publicity"...

Then of course we have the Mandaric's of this world looking to use the club to milk some time in the limelight... and then we go into a cycle of decline again...

Hear Hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a fan's forum. Some fans are positive some negative, everybody is equally sincere. We're all fans and I doubt if many of the posters on here are Boggies fans, despite the endless allegation that they are.

You don't like other people's views, you think that they shouldn't be allowed their say.....that's fascism!

Exactly. Fans come on here and voice their opinions. Many fans on here as you say criticise one, two or three of the three amigos - fair enough.
But, as you call them, fans of the 3 Ms instead of just putting their case resort to personal insults. In the end it will just lead to more divisiveness between the fans.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If he is that small minded then he really has a problem. We have every right to challenge Morgan and it is not moaning. Moaning is what you are doing about other people's posts.
I hope your head gets better because you guys had better get used to the fact that there will be an awful lot of these posts unless things change at this club.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Who said they were stifling debate, they were expressing a view just like you.

This week we have had thread after thread after thread after thread after thread all about this sort of subject......they were expressing a view that it is boring, thats all.

If you dont like it dont read them. Simple

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Its a fans forum. If you dont like threads like this then dont read it!

P

PeteWolf

Its threads like this, and the incessant moaning about Morgan that may make him lose interest
You could have a point there, I haven't seen Redrowwolf log on to the Mix for a while... :rolleyes:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know about Morgan but I'm losing interest fast

I know what you mean. Everything just seems boring and stale about Wolves at the moment. Something is needed to lift the spirits of the fans like an exciting signing but will it happen? I very much doubt it!

E

Edgmond Wolf

I know what you mean. Everything just seems boring and stale about Wolves at the moment. Something is needed to lift the spirits of the fans like an exciting signing but will it happen? I very much doubt it!

Frimpong is far from boring and stale

M

Monkey Man

Frimpong has had a good 45 mins so far and we seem to think he'll save us, he is 19 and going to be inconsistent, hence why he's on loan for experience.

We need more experienced quality.

W

wolvo_boi

Mick and Wolves being the topic of laughter on 5live about who needs to sign in this transfer window!!! Whats the point of a budget if your relegated because that is what will happen if we dont sign anyone!!! He was American, so even overseas pundits can see this, why can everyone except the 3 that matter?!

1965Wolf

Completely agree Reans. I think we've rewarded mediocrity a little too much and now have very ordinary players who have overachieved (but now levelling out) on long contracts that were given out on the back of promotion.

I have no doubts that the stand money is set aside for player wages and I think the powers that be have almost resigned themselves to it.

Forgive me Monk,but I'mnot sure who we still have on long contracts which were given right after the title winning season.

Also, not quite sure what you are getting at re the stand money. Could you explain? Not saying you are wrong just don't understand the point you are making. Thanks.

B

BlackBully

Really? Try having two sides of the ground condemned and playing in the 4th Division in front of four thousand people. Some people have'nt a clue ffs!

By that rationale I haven't a clue if I moan unless we're back at the foot of the league? Am I not allowed to despair at what looks like certain relegation? After spending so long out of the top flight? After watching utter $$$$ on the pitch game after game whilst the club makes millions off it?

You're right, I should be pleased. After all it's not like I get screwed for every penny at every turn is it? I can't fault the club and it's ambitious transfers during this window. Maybe I'd have a right to moan if we'd only signed, say, Eggert Johnson.

At least the owner is making good on his commitment to renovate the ground. Hold on...

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Mick and Wolves being the topic of laughter on 5live about who needs to sign in this transfer window!!! Whats the point of a budget if your relegated because that is what will happen if we dont sign anyone!!! He was American, so even overseas pundits can see this, why can everyone except the 3 that matter?!

Greg Brady - he's a Canadian and he knows jack all about "soccer." He's often the butt of the joke on Fighting Talk due his uniformed laughable "soccer" opinions. Apart from that he's a nice guy and does a good job commentating on NFL matches for 5 Live.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who said they were stifling debate, they were expressing a view just like you.

This week we have had thread after thread after thread after thread after thread all about this sort of subject......they were expressing a view that it is boring, thats all.

If you dont like it dont read them. Simple
no if you dont like them dont read them. Someone starts a thread criticising something you dont like then dont come on it saying not another one. Now that is simple.

E

Edgmond Wolf

no if you dont like them dont read them. Someone starts a thread criticising something you dont like then dont come on it saying not another one. Now that is simple.

Who are you on a forum to say what they should and should not put??

If they want to come on and post "Not another one", they are entitled too.

It works both ways, you may not like it but they are entitled to post just what they want

R

reanswolf

I strongly disagree. Micks teams can never be accused of quitting. EVER!

In fairness, you are right and I should retract what i said. Micks teams do fight. Its just our appalling record in derbies where we are so poor, matches that mean so much to fans.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despair is a very strong word . . . . and what makes relegation 'certain' in January????????????????????

Did you not see some value in the performance of the team at White Hart Lane? Did you not think that the first half performance against Villa was the most thrilling display since we were promoted? (If Frimpong and Henry had stayed on the pitch we would have won that match.

Do you not think that the returning Kightly gives the team balance and that we now have a settled team that is actually better than a lot of those around us and bodes well for the rest of the season?

Do yourself a big favour and smell the coffee . . . .relax and enjoy the rest of the season . . . there's still just under half to go!!

Back
Top Bottom