Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing

Dawnwolf

Reaction score

Sounds like fun.

I’ll confidently pick Brighton and then watch on from the sidelines after they let me down against Jones’ / Howe’s / Emery’s/ Fonseca’s / [insert name here]’s Newcastle.

I'm a Wolves fan, Wolves.

Bournemouth

I will go with Sunderland.

Added, ta

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what happens if there are x many people left, they all pick the same team and that team doesn't win does the game stop with them all joint first or do they get another go the next week till you get down to just 1 winner ?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
what happens if there are x many people left, they all pick the same team and that team doesn't win does the game stop with them all joint first or do they get another go the next week till you get down to just 1 winner ?
The game would end at that point.

They would all be the Winners/Runners Up

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We always used to play this years ago when believe it or not I worked in a bank :). there was around 40 of us and we all chucked a quid in. Great fun. I'll have a go. Great idea, shame we can't chuck the money in!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Can't go worse than the prediction league and at least I can stop reading the thread when I'm out. I'll go for Bournemouth thanks.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Blackbu’n

B`ham city . Cheerz

Fulham, please

Fulham please.

Can't go worse than the prediction league and at least I can stop reading the thread when I'm out. I'll go for Bournemouth thanks.

Brentford for me, ta very much.
Added. ta

Back
Top Bottom