Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux ESL Protest v Man Utd 23/5

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this is legal but the laws could vary in different jurisdictions so don’t break the law.....but...

An effective protest could be a massive electronic denial of service to the hq’s of the OWNERS....

for example, not much point in protesting Levy or Spurs......you need to target ENIC and Lewis.

1618875909053.jpeg

Ahhhhhhh.......my work here is done......:cool::cool::cool:

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the players were to wear a t-shirt prematch, what do people think the message should be?

I was thinking maybe on the front 'Founder Member Of The Football League -1888'

On the back, a list of all the founding members.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Line Waterloo road, backs turned, ominously humming a single tone as the team coach arrives?

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the players were to wear a t-shirt prematch, what do people think the message should be?

Good idea with T Shirt.
If it’s players wearing them, we need to start before the last game and wear them at Tottenham.

Im sure 14 other clubs are working out responses too.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Im for this too. In fact dress everyone in Monk cowels with hoods up.
Scare the **** out of them
Then on top of that literally nobody speaks to them, they usher them into the ground but not a word. Then whole game complete silence all through

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know what they’re doing is wrong and I know in the short term it will hurt our domestic game but we will recover. Loyal fans will stay loyal and new fans will come on board when the other clubs get increased media coverage due to the big six gone so I’m feeling a bit meh towards protesting as I think they can **** off and go their own way. It seems like all this protesting and posturing is just playing into their hands in feeding their own self importance. Let them **** off

bigwolf

Reaction score
The thing with traditional protests they don't actually work and have little impact in policy change. Unless you have significant volume and happens again and again and again and again and again. Which won't happen.

And the reality is do the big six really care about what wolves fans do. Quite simply nope as there is not impact to thier pockets.

But get and support the sentiments.

Players associated with the teams involved are the one group who can impact this one. Down tools and refuse to play as a collective. But that won't happen due to implications for them personally. Both from a financial and football perspective.

Lycaon

Reaction score
It’ll be Chorley (the 1st time) all over again!

“I was there to watch the very last competitive game v Scum Utd at the Mol”

T-shirts, mugs, coasters anyone?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who's up for it?
Seems to be mostly jokey responses, but this is no laughing matter.
Personally I want to answer Neville's rallying call!
Never protested about anything in my life, but I am well up for being outside the ground before kick off with a placard etc.
Is the united game too far (time) away?
Is there anything we as wolves fans can do sooner?
Is there a protest outside Stamford Bridge today?
Or Villa park tomorrow for the local people? (If yes do we wear colours or go as football fans)

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to be mostly jokey responses, but this is no laughing matter.
Personally I want to answer Neville's rallying call!
Never protested about anything in my life, but I am well up for being outside the ground befire kick off with a placard etc.
Is the untied game too far (time) away?
Is there anything we as wolves fans can do sooner?
Is there a protest outside Stamford Bridge t
I think most of the jokey responses are from the plastics who don't really go to games anyhow, so it's a little bit moot as they wouldn't be there under any circumstances..

I'm going to try and coordinate some sort of concerted presence if nothing else because I'd find it cathartic and it's about the only thing I can do as a fan. If this does end up going through, I'd rather remember myself being full of **** and vinegar outside Molineux as the main proponents of this abortion rocked up. :cool:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will a banner/painted sheet make a difference?

Would love to see our players take the knee, then just lie down at kickoff. They could always roll over and let the ****s tickle their bellies

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think most of the jokey responses are from the plastics who don't really go to games anyhow, so it's a little bit moot as they wouldn't be there under any circumstances..

I'm going to try and coordinate some sort of concerted presence if nothing else because I'd find it cathartic and it's about the only thing I can do as a fan. If this does end up going through, I'd rather remember myself being full of **** and vinegar outside Molineux as the main proponents of this abortion rocked up. :cool:
Hilarious- mine was "jokey" and you know **** all about me so be careful with your "plastic" accusations

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I will be there, please keep us informed. Football fans need to unite on this. It has the potential to destroy our game.
Venting on these pages just isnt enough!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So we protest about am exclusive closed shop tournament by bragging that we were part of the initial closed shop?

Don't see the logic, any protest against these need to be against the 6 rich families (not their clubs and their fans) and needs football supporters to actually put rivalry aside and unite for once!

The true supporters (not the ****ing tourist fans) of the 'big 6' will be the biggest victims of the sorry state.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Found the jokey quite humourous tbh, especially as I like Father Ted. :)

Shuttlewolf

Reaction score

4 of the founder members meet this Sunday - us v Burnley & Villa v Albion.

Lycaon

Reaction score

But what are you exactly protesting about?
Surely you can see these six teams are not going to change their minds?
The only thing I’ll be party to protesting about is to get shot of them pronto without all the drama!

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But what are you exactly protesting about?
Surely you can see these six teams are not going to change their minds?
The only thing I’ll be party to protesting about is to get shot of them pronto without all the drama!
You're absolutely right. This is just about having my voice heard, guy. You could apply this same logic to all of the Kill the Bill protests that have taken place within the last month.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I quite like the Leeds tagline #earn it
Earn it on the front.
Founding Member 1888 on the back.

In terms of a protest, an empty stadium would be my choice. Treat United with the disdain they deserve.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4 of the founder members meet this Sunday - us v Burnley & Villa v Albion.
I'm not an expert, so this is from memory of a book I read.....but pretty sure when the original football league formed it was highly controversial as the 'northern' clubs were paying 'big wages' to professional players and the southern amateur clubs were not impressed as it was against the spirit of the game. The amateur clubs had a much different path to the pro clubs and some still play none league etc.
Maybe we were part of a power grab back in the day! History is written by winners.

Ps I am totally opposed to the super league, just raising the above as a point of interest.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Love me some Father Ted - fancy catching up before the Manchester United game to talk about our favourite episodes?
No thanks- never been to Molineux,don't even know where it is (insert smiley emoji but doesn't work lol)

Back
Top Bottom