Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mike Dean

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Salah goal is in my opinion, he has to decide is Toti making a clear ball playing move? In my opinion he isn’t he’s desperate to try and get anything on to a ball through to an offside player. Dean gets it wrong
that one is bizarre, was thinking of the toti one

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Salah goal is in my opinion, he has to decide is Toti making a clear ball playing move? In my opinion he isn’t he’s desperate to try and get anything on to a ball through to an offside player. Dean gets it wrong

No surprise the bald headed ***** got that one wrong as he always does in key decisions against us.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No surprise the bald headed ***** got that one wrong as he always does in key decisions against us.
Cant think of a contentious one he’s given on our favour.

Remember Burnley away a few years back?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then VAR cameras are an issue.

Dean as usual goes against Wolves though, hope someone explains to Julen so he can complain and we never have him again, he’s biased (maybe subconsciously) against us, it’s as plain as day
they actually said that they had to go with the onfield decision because of lack of cameras

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he’s actually by all accounts a top
bloke. not all his fault today

He is a ****ing ****er mate. Not all his fault today but I cant stand him and never have. Too many games we have that have ended in controversy that he has been involved in to some capacity. He should leave the game for good and do us all a favour.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they actually said that they had to go with the onfield decision because of lack of cameras
Yeah, that’s what I meant the VAR cameras are the issue not Dean. But the first goal!!!

Will be interested to see what Scouse Of The Day says, Warnock and Murphy, I do wonder after Hansen and Lawrence for years, you know maybe a bit of a fair representation

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's also from Merseyside so what the hell is he doing involved in fixtures involving his local teams?
To be fair, he's probably hated by everyone in Birkenhead as well.

Just seems the sort that walks into his local and no one says hello.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still not over that hand ball he gave against Doherty vs Burnley and now this.

DJW

Reaction score
Are Liverpool going to be allowed to get away with having no camera angle for a key decision in the game? It's 2023 and the wealthiest league in the world FFS! Surely some action, a hefty fine at the least, should be placed on them.
Having said that, I've said many times we should employ the best referees from around the world. It's the wealthiest league in the world officiated by the worst quality referee's. A completely new approach to training young referee's needs to be adopted in the same way the FA has improved young players. You only have to attend youth football matches to see how young refs have minimal and poor quality guidance.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Are Liverpool going to be allowed to get away with having no camera angle for a key decision in the game? It's 2023 and the wealthiest league in the world FFS! Surely some action, a hefty fine at the least, should be placed on them.
Having said that, I've said many times we should employ the best referees from around the world. It's the wealthiest league in the world officiated by the worst quality referee's. A completely new approach to training young referee's needs to be adopted in the same way the FA has improved young players. You only have to attend youth football matches to see how young refs have minimal and poor quality guidance.
Them and Man Utd are allowed to get away with being the only two clubs without video screens. Even ****ty Bournemouth have screens in their tin hut.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will again repeat myself.

REFEREES SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED AFTER GAMES.

Every top game nowadays has at least one contentious decision and it is left to the commentators, pundits or ex referees to explain the decision.

In sports like tennis you see instant replays of the incident to clarify. In football there is nothing, despite all grounds having big screens to show the incident and provide an explanation. Forget about the time that would take as it takes ages to make decisions now anyway!

Referees, linesmen and VAR officials are getting away scot free and ruining our great game. Get them interviewed after the game, just like players and managers.
There is no excuse for it not to be done imo.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
there could be an easy solution to this,abolish offside,or you could just send dean to a vivisectionist

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will again repeat myself.

REFEREES SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED AFTER GAMES.

Every top game nowadays has at least one contentious decision and it is left to the commentators, pundits or ex referees to explain the decision.

In sports like tennis you see instant replays of the incident to clarify. In football there is nothing, despite all grounds having big screens to show the incident and provide an explanation. Forget about the time that would take as it takes ages to make decisions now anyway!

Referees, linesmen and VAR officials are getting away scot free and ruining our great game. Get them interviewed after the game, just like players and managers.
There is no excuse for it not to be done imo.

Totally agree with this, until they're held accountable and can justify the decisions this ridiculousness will just continue.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another obvious example that it’s not the technology that’s at fault.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The conversation var has should be heard at the time, they are cheating that's why they don't want people listening, match fixing is rife, spot betting you name it, its too lucrative not to do the job with clear transparency

Back
Top Bottom