Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Middlesborough Attendance

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So far it appears that the South Bank is sold out and, of the whole of the North Bank, including the Quadrant and normal segregation space, there are 260 seats left plus NU7,NU6 and NU5 which presumably they have yet to put on sale, although they are selling in the Quadrant lower.
There are 1559 seats left in the Billy Wright, which is filling up quite nicely and 465 left in the family enclosure. The Steve Bull (bar J1 and J10 still not for sale) we have 984 remaining.
BORO have not yet released details of our allocation which I assume will be 2500ish ? if we assume they sell out, Probable sales stand around 25500 ? . Still over 3 weeks to the game !

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why with all that is happening at Wolves + playing Boro I'd have hoped for 30k? Am I being optimistic?
Think we will get close to be honest. It's just the extreme wings of both stands only ever sell out for big matches...

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why with all that is happening at Wolves + playing Boro I'd have hoped for 30k? Am I being optimistic?
I think you'll be about right and we'll be just a shade under 30k if Boro sell out, as I'm expecting them to. Much less than this would be a bit disappointing but there should be a cracking atmosphere even then.

W

wolvesultra

I have also took the option of buying the 2 available £5 tickets (Bully) to sell/give to some lapsed/part time fans in our local, if only half of the ST's could do that = sellout.
Good on you

The problem is with these type offers people maybe reluctant to ask STH friends (especially if not close mates) but if all STHs get the free tickets and offer them out (on their social media, via a group text, down the pub, or on the thread on here where there's people asking for tickets) I'm sure there's plenty of takers

W

wolvesultra

So far it appears that the South Bank is sold out and, of the whole of the North Bank, including the Quadrant and normal segregation space, there are 260 seats left plus NU7,NU6 and NU5 which presumably they have yet to put on sale, although they are selling in the Quadrant lower.
There are 1559 seats left in the Billy Wright, which is filling up quite nicely and 465 left in the family enclosure. The Steve Bull (bar J1 and J10 still not for sale) we have 984 remaining.
BORO have not yet released details of our allocation which I assume will be 2500ish ? if we assume they sell out, Probable sales stand around 25500 ? . Still over 3 weeks to the game !
Isn't the upper quadrant sold out? The lower only went on sale about 6pm Wednesday (when many like me had purchased elsewhere). I assumed the upper had been sold first as had been on sale to members prior to Wednesday and don't forget there's that additional offer in there (2 for £35) so thought it would sell well.

R

reanswolf

Isn't the upper quadrant sold out? The lower only went on sale about 6pm Wednesday (when many like me had purchased elsewhere). I assumed the upper had been sold first as had been on sale to members prior to Wednesday and don't forget there's that additional offer in there (2 for £35) so thought it would sell well.

Bit unclear , normally it would come up as sold out if you tried to buy a ticket there, but it's just unavailable which makes me think it is not yet for sale .

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we have 15000 ST holders who can claim 30000 tickets at a fiver each , and , we don't sell out , that just shows the club there is absolutely no need for any expansion
It's also damn embarrassing for first game when new season expectation runs high

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if we haven't sold out by the day. If people can't get off their bums now, when will they? Yes I know it's holiday time, but we should make 31k (or whatever the capacity is these days)

E

Essex Wolf

There's a feel good factor about the club at present and long may it continue. There's so much more to feel better and upbeat about and supporters have more reason to have hope so it really wouldn't surprise me to see this game sell out or be very close to.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they've applied for a safety certificate for the temporary stand this season?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
First home games of the season are normally not well attended for many clubs due to people being away on holiday. Anything over 28,000 is not to be sniffed at.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Highly unlikely if they aren't selling J1 and 10.

Very true.

I was just thinking they obviously feel they're going for it this season with the money spent and names banded around. If we were up there then we could potentially fill it.

We could have filled it in League 1 for the last few home games and could have easily filled it last year with the visit of Chelsea.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very true.

I was just thinking they obviously feel they're going for it this season with the money spent and names banded around. If we were up there then we could potentially fill it.

We could have filled it in League 1 for the last few home games and could have easily filled it last year with the visit of Chelsea.

I've been reliably informed it needs a fair bit of work doing on it to get it up to scratch.

Guess Wolves cba to do it for the 3 games a season it'll be used.

W

wolvesultra

These ST holder ticket offers never do well, just make it a fiver a ticket I honestly don't see the difference except for me dashing to the ground twice this week to pick them up for mates/mixers.
Good on you, but yeah agree surely not many people are paying £25 when there's still a chance they can get in touch with a sth

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see this being over 27,000.
They will not sell out and these offers never sell out either.

L

lauren_g

I've bought two tickets for this game - really looking forward to going. Think the feel-good factor will be back in abundance this season (fingers crossed).

Mr E

Reaction score
Thanks to a little help from North West Wanderer, there are 6 of my mates/family helping to fill up the lower quadrant and I can only usually drag one along with me. I was desperate to get tickets sorted for this one and I'm sure many people will feel the same. If we get a striker in and the club send out a few reminders about the cracking deals, it absolutely has to sell out!

tf7

Reaction score
These ST holder ticket offers never do well, just make it a fiver a ticket I honestly don't see the difference except for me dashing to the ground twice this week to pick them up for mates/mixers.

Thank you to Mr Wolf, Ching Ching On me fella

Me and my son will be attending, I havn,t been in the North Bank since the Pre Season Vs Man Utd which was light years ago, Lets have the Mol rocking, The Moxey ERA is over, In Fosun We TRUST

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have also took the option of buying the 2 available £5 tickets (Bully) to sell/give to some lapsed/part time fans in our local, if only half of the ST's could do that = sellout.

That was my thinking Dudlay,I have purchased 2 in J9 of the bully stand.I ay giving em away though,they have to be wolves fans NOT Shiite fans wanting to see ar new pitch,screens,and team.:D

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyones got a fiver ticket spare Id be grateful, have to drive up from Bournemouth so anything i can save would be a help..

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyones got a fiver ticket spare Id be grateful, have to drive up from Bournemouth so anything i can save would be a help..
I also live in bournemouth. Happy to get you a ticket or two. I've got two season tickets

Back
Top Bottom