Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it turns out to be true I hope it turns out to be one of those inspired appointments that other teams seem to manage.

Like others I have my reservations.

He will have my support and will get the benefit of the doubt unless and until he proves unworthy of it.

Not going to lie I was/am hoping for a rather bigger/more experienced name.

My worry is as much as the club needs a lift, so do the fans. This isn't going to inspire us I don't believe.

Reid1877

Reaction score
If you get a chance watch the Emi Martinez video talking about him.
Basically said this guy done everything, even team talks.

Gerrard done little.

Speaks Portuguese, just like Nuno in the championship, we may have dropped lucky here.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
More jingoistic claptrap. English does NOT equate to best

I assume then, following your logic, that you wish to dispose of pretty much the whole first teams squad then and sign a new bunch of "putting in a shifters".

I genuinely hope that you are right. The fact that we are hearing many of the same arguments that were advanced to justify appointing Lage leaves me deeply uncomfortable.
The point I was trying to make is he comes into the league already knowing it and not having to start afresh.

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They say he is a ****ney
He's really gold and black
His name is Mickey Beale
The leader of our pack
He used to work at villa
With a **** called Stevie G
But He didn't fit in there
He doesn't **** family
Allez allez allez
Could actually see this taking off

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They say he is a ****ney
He's really gold and black
His name is Mickey Beale
The leader of our pack
He used to work at villa
With a **** called Stevie G
But He didn't fit in there
He doesn't **** family
Allez allez allez
Need to replace 'doesn't' with dow. scans better, and regionally appropriate. What more could one ask.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Michael Beale with QPR are top of the Championship atm and another good thing in his favour for Wolves job is he can speak Portuguese

In January 2017, Beale, a long-time fan of South American football, took the opportunity to move to Brazilian club São Paulo, learning Portuguese to act as assistant to Rogério Cen

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he can with Sellar and Hobbs look elsewhere in the market including championship

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Michael Beale with QPR are top of the Championship atm and another good thing in his favour for Wolves job is he can speak Portuguese

In January 2017, Beale, a long-time fan of South American football, took the opportunity to move to Brazilian club São Paulo, learning Portuguese to act as assistant to Rogério Cen
Beale just edged above Kompany, waddaya think of that @bod101 :smile:

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I’m hoping shi and sellars are being clever and a top coach is coming in and this Beale stuff is to put others off the scent of the coach we really want.

wolveslegend

Groupie
Reaction score
would be interesting to see who is advising jeff and scott, no way would they have picked Beale out.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if Leicester beat Leeds tomorrow we could be looking at 19th on Sunday.

Massive couple of games, really could have done with a point at least last night

Leicester into Brentford then Brighton and arsenal

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping shi and sellars are being clever and a top coach is coming in and this Beale stuff is to put others off the scent of the coach we really want.
I'm hearing off of several people Beale will be announced on Friday. None are ITK but all saying the same thing.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Willock in the QPR line up tonight. Could be injured or suspended?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope this move translates into a different transfer policy .Like three at the back I felt it gone past it sell by date .We're gone off the boil. Maybe too much the cosy player power cartel at the club. Needs a shake up .Really hope he can fix it.
I can’t see him attracting Portuguese, Spanish,Belgium , Moroccan , Mexican internationals . So yes .

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And he has family who support Millwall.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else think we’re prepping for the Championship in a very forward thinking fashion?

Forward thinking? Can they do that, then? They seem oblivious to the concept of relegation. Just like they did with the concept of injuries in a small squad. Or players ability not being proportional to the fee we got roped in to pay.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lopetegui and Beale eh.. you must be livid with the choices the board have made.

Eventhough I didn't want Lopetegui, I could understand wihy some people had different opinions. There was a debate to be had on both sides.
There is no logic to employing someone who has won 8 games in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom