Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale

Quicksilver

Reaction score
If we wait long enough, we might get Liz Truss, but she'll probably turn us down, as well

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bully has got experience at Stafford Rangers.

Surely the only candidate left who wouldn’t turn us down??

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If this is true (that he has turned us down) we must look an absolute shambles of a club to outsider,
but as the people who are selecting the new manager are those who have screwed the last few transfer windows up are we surprised in the least at todays events

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me in a Chris Kamara voice...Unbelievable Jeff!

You don´t know what you´re doing..never has..and we all know it.

Now,go make Sean Dyche and offer he cannot refuse and stay the **** away from football related matters.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would want to come and be a 3rd choice ?? I tell you who no one worth anything. What a ****ing joke just like the tx business all all last minute bull****

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is true (that he has turned us down) we must look an absolute shambles of a club to outsider,
but as the people who are selecting the new manager are those who have screwed the last few transfer windows up are we surprised in the least at todays events
No not at all.

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I wonder if Nuno will swallow his pride and come back? I suppose its a rescue mission now.
Well he and any manager is firmly in the driving seat when it comes to negotiations around salary Etc as everyone knows we are desperate. Ridiculous situation to get ourselves into again

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
I normally back the club up and believe they have some semblance of a clue but if this is true and they have been turned down by Beale so publicly.
The club look an absolute shambles now to be turned down twice in public and by someone with 15 games experience as a head coach.
No clue where they go from here but this has shades of clipboard 2.0 at this stage

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would suggest we aren’t doing a good job our side of selling the role, whether that be restrictions on the job taker, no money, no clear strategy

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we need a go fund me page for a statue of Jeff Shi and Sellars

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what’s the reason he has turned us down??
I bet he could cold feet after his side went top yesterday.

I have no issue with him turning us down. I actually respect him for it.

I just can't believe that our boardroom team have approached a manager after publically courting him for a week who isn't interested. I mean...how painfully naive can you be in modern football to allow that to happen?

Without Mendes, we have absolutely no footballing nous.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet he could cold feet after his side went top yesterday.

I have no issue with him turning us down. I actually respect him for it.

I just can't believe that our boardroom team have approached a manager after publically courting him for a week who isn't interested. I mean...how painfully naive can you be in modern football to allow that to happen?

Without Mendes, we have absolutely no footballing nous.
Reports say he had agreed this morning then by this afternoon changed his mind, wtf could they have said to him

Pair of them are clowns faster they're gone the better

Back
Top Bottom