Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MGW - Positive for Covid

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Really? Because I think they would.

sais caught it on international duty, can’t fault him for that.

the players aren’t allowed to the shops, surely he knows to wash his hands after taking a parcel in?
You’re wrong. Unpopular player with previous history. it affects reactions. None of the others are in that combined situation.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re wrong. Unpopular player with previous history. it affects reactions. None of the others are in that combined situation.
I can’t speak for others then Mutchy, but if it had been any player I would still be disappointed.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Was your hands....... use alco-gel...... wear a mask when the delivery man comes

I have been shielding since March, had countless deliveries from Amazon and the supermarket and not caught covid....... i follow
The basic guidelines of cleaning everything. Basic self discipline is all you need.
Whoosh

D

Deleted member 4184

Was your hands....... use alco-gel...... wear a mask when the delivery man comes

I have been shielding since March, had countless deliveries from Amazon and the supermarket and not caught covid....... i follow
The basic guidelines of cleaning everything. Basic self discipline is all you need.

What was that thing which just flew over your head??

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It was a joke FFS
Amazon - so he didn’t go to an actual shop (which aren’t open anyway)
a bed - cause his plastic tarty bit was moaning about kipping on the floor

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon Morgan! We don't know the circumstances of how he caught it, so it's best not to speculate. However I'm sure if it was someone else in our squad e.g. Neves who caught it, they wouldn't get so much flack. Feel sorry for the chap really.
Well Neves wasn't a public figure who got caught being an idiot once during this pandemic. So it's kind of justified.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really?
Some on here need to look at themselves.
I got it without leaving the house and none of my family did either.
If you don’t have a take away , don’t get supermarkets to deliver , you don’t wipe down all cans , packages etc in deliveries , you don’t isolate all letters etc for 3 days at least.
that’s just staying in before going out , filling up with fuel, touching handles etc
We are all exposed one way or the other - let’s not judge .
its hard enough at the moment

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a joke FFS
Amazon - so he didn’t go to an actual shop (which aren’t open anyway)
a bed - cause his plastic tarty bit was moaning about kipping on the floor

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Very sorry mate, I just take this all very seriously...... just follow the rules and be clean, I can’t leave the house because of shielding or see my family (in nearly one year) because **** heads don’t do the basics to control the spread.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really?
Some on here need to look at themselves.
I got it without leaving the house and none of my family did either.
If you don’t have a take away , don’t get supermarkets to deliver , you don’t wipe down all cans , packages etc in deliveries , you don’t isolate all letters etc for 3 days at least.
that’s just staying in before going out , filling up with fuel, touching handles etc
We are all exposed one way or the other - let’s not judge .
its hard enough at the moment

Interesting to see MGW ‘liked’ this tweet.
In fairness to the kid that is a tweet he should like.

D

Deleted member 4184

Interesting to see MGW ‘liked’ this tweet.

Although some of the fans comments are not nice, some of the abuse our (and all clubs) players have got in the past has been a lot worse, it seems that he has got a victim mentality at the minute. Him and his Mrs moaning on twitter isn't going to do anything apart from **** people off.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although some of the fans comments are not nice, some of the abuse our (and all clubs) players have got in the past has been a lot worse, it seems that he has got a victim mentality at the minute. Him and his Mrs moaning on twitter isn't going to do anything apart from **** people off.
Yeh, all feels like this is quickly spiralling out of control somewhat.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am in my mid 55's and fat so a prime candidate I know, but I started with it on Christmas eve and honestly I thought I was a gonna. I have never been so ill in all my life. I managed to stay out of hospital but it was touch and go on the 26th, 27th and 28th December.

I would not wish it on anyone. Its just such a bazar illness. My wife and daughter had it and they were very lucky. They lost their taste and smell and my wife had the symptoms of a heavy cold for a couple of days.

But it absolutely smashed me. It's taken the best part of a month for me to feel better.

I wish the lad well, I am sure he won't get it as bad as me.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You don't know where his delightful GF has been ( dont mean that in a smutty way)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am in my mid 55's and fat so a prime candidate I know, but I started with it on Christmas eve and honestly I thought I was a gonna. I have never been so ill in all my life. I managed to stay out of hospital but it was touch and go on the 26th, 27th and 28th December.

I would not wish it on anyone. Its just such a bazar illness. My wife and daughter had it and they were very lucky. They lost their taste and smell and my wife had the symptoms of a heavy cold for a couple of days.

But it absolutely smashed me. It's taken the best part of a month for me to feel better.

I wish the lad well, I am sure he won't get it as bad as me.

Glad you are feeling better mate.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
First and foremost I wish him a speedy recovery, that comes first

Everything else around how he caught it etc. will come out in the wash

Exactly this.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Morgan.

And here’s hoping it doesn’t lead to any others in the squad being infected.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't have symptoms and recovers quickly.

The question is - does it impact the rest of the squad??:eek::eek:

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are back doing regular testing so hopefully they’ve caught it soon and been able to take action to limit the impact.

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
Wish him well. Get well soon but as others have said is anyone actually surprised?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about delete these messages instead of mine? Simpletons.
****ing simpletons? Mate, I’ve had to work through 2 lock downs catching trains every day across the Midlands, I’ve managed to not catch it.

He’s had to come to Compton for a few hours every day in his own car and he’s caught it. The club even do his ****ing shopping so he ain’t got to go to the Asda. He’s got no excuses. None.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW..the gift that keeps on giving.
He is not having a great season..again.
Completely fed up with him before Swans.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing simpletons? Mate, I’ve had to work through 2 lock downs catching trains every day across the Midlands, I’ve managed to not catch it.

He’s had to come to Compton for a few hours every day in his own car and he’s caught it. The club even do his ****ing shopping so he ain’t got to go to the Asda. He’s got no excuses. None.

I'm sure you will get your medal in the post.

I hate to inform you, but it is a virus and there is an element of luck involved. Someone could go out every day and not catch it, whereas another person could go out once and get infected.

My aunt was shielding and had barely been out since March last year. Had other people doing her shopping for her. She contracted it recently and passed away this week. By your logic she should have no excuses.

Back
Top Bottom