Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas to all on the MIX.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope all of you have as the best Festive and New Year period possible.

Christmas Day marks a year since my older brother’s passing, so one isn’t feeling too festive understandably, but knowing the power of football, Wolves being on the pitch tonight and Monday will put a smile on one’s face.

This year’s end gives me a time to reflect, on what has been a most extraordinary one; with grief at the start, the euphoria of Birmingham 2022 in the middle and the joys of job hunting and not working since September at present.

Regardless and despite any difference’s, I am glad to share that adventure on here knowing our collective religion is Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Here’s to tonight, to Monday and the 31st!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Christmas Day marks a year since my older brother’s passing, so one isn’t feeling too festive understandably, but knowing the power of football, Wolves being on the pitch tonight and Monday will put a smile on one’s face.

This year’s end gives me a time to reflect, on what has been a most extraordinary one; with grief at the start, the euphoria of Birmingham 2022 in the middle and the joys of job hunting and not working since September at present.

Regardless and despite any difference’s, I am glad to share that adventure on here knowing our collective religion is Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Well said, and thoughts with you on the anniversary. I remember reading it on here from you. Im job hunting too, today i am officially unemployed, being made redundant after 20 years loyal service to the company where i worked. Job hunting going rubbish (being 50 clearly isnt helping) so lets hope for a successful and promising 2023 where our luck turns.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy Christmas, fellow Wolves fans! And all the best for 2023 to you and yours.

And may 2023 be a great one for Wolves, for our brilliant Captain Reuben Neves and Moutinho and those players that epitomise the best of our club.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s been a hard year for you and your family. He was so young……just terrible. And of course, Xmas music can be very evocative and emotional.
So I wish you well and good luck on May 4th.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sad to report that I have Corona virus today to go along with my terminal pulmanary fibrosis. Hoping Wolves will cheer me up somewhat!
Sorry to hear about your problems .. best wishes for the future

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad to report that I have Corona virus today to go along with my terminal pulmanary fibrosis. Hoping Wolves will cheer me up somewhat!
Sad to hear this and hope you feel better and enjoy Wolves in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom