Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Membership card

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone has received their card yet as the information I had said they would be delivered by mid July.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ours haven’t come yet but I think most people have been told they’d all be sent out by the end of July. So we’ll have them before the league starts I guess.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

No not yet .. Still checking the post everyday .., waiting :)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Nothing here either, will be nice to get it.
Expecting it early August.

P

Paul1983

If you already have a card from last season you don’t get another do you? I thought they just renew the membership/season ticket on the card access database

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I asked when in the ticket office today and was told they would be sent out in the next one to two weeks.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you already have a card from last season you don’t get another do you? I thought they just renew the membership/season ticket on the card access database
Ticket office told me we get new cards this season. Haven't chucked mine just incase.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I complained and was told ....

Hi,

We will be sending membership packs out just before the start of the season, so keep an eye out for them then.

Kind Regards,

Courtney Hurcombe
Membership Advisor

F

Flynn

I remember last year the first couple of home games you couldn't upload to your card because they hadn't all been sent out in time.

As United tickets are surely on sale soon, I'd expect the same this year.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
in the past you always had a new card for members/ season tickets have reused previous cards

MiddlesexWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone has received their card yet as the information I had said they would be delivered by mid July.

I e-mailed them a while ago as wondered the same thing and got the following response...

"Season ticket and Wolves membership smart cards will be delivered towards the end of July/ start of August."

Hopefully we will see them sometime in the next week or 2.

dmcmaho3

Reaction score
Ticket office told me we get new cards this season. Haven't chucked mine just incase.

I had a senior moment last season where I rocked up with my daughter to a game and my card was rejected although hers was accepted straight away. Turned out I had not replaced the card in my wallet with the current card so I was trying to enter on the previous year's card. Ticket office sorted it for me but had to pay the fee for a lost card, so no, last year's cards will not work in my experience

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I had a senior moment last season where I rocked up with my daughter to a game and my card was rejected although hers was accepted straight away. Turned out I had not replaced the card in my wallet with the current card so I was trying to enter on the previous year's card. Ticket office sorted it for me but had to pay the fee for a lost card, so no, last year's cards will not work in my experience
I'm my hols at the moment, I'm sure the lad said new cards would be sent out end of july. Hopefully I'll get home to them.

dmcmaho3

Reaction score
I'm my hols at the moment, I'm sure the lad said new cards would be sent out end of july. Hopefully I'll get home to them.

Yeah, of course, the season hasn't actually started yet, so it may be that the 18/19 card will work up until the start of the new season such as for tonight's game

Back
Top Bottom