Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mauricio Pochettino

Death Owl

Reaction score
He is the man I would want however he is not in the Mendes stable so he looks like a non starter. We have wasted over a week faffing about. This is a critical appointment and frankly have little faith in Shi to get it right.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I thought he would even consider us, then he would be my first choice. However I think we have a better chance of getting the likes of Amorim or Conceicao to be honest - and they seem pretty unlikely too!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These threads are hilarious. A name is suggested and then others come along and say 'he's ****' or similar. I suggested (seriously) Moutinho as a stop gap on the Kompany thread and I'll be interested to see how many come on and abuse me?

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
Not a snowballs hope in hell that Poch would even look at us*

*being said in the hope of the Mol Mix law of sod that he is the surprise bunny pulled out the hat

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These threads are hilarious. A name is suggested and then others come along and say 'he's ****' or similar. I suggested (seriously) Moutinho as a stop gap on the Kompany thread and I'll be interested to see how many come on and abuse me?
Reacting to your comment about the castigation of just about anyone who gets mentioned. Even Fergie in his prime would have had a caning by some, but I guess that's what forums are all about

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like Pochettino and would be interested to know:

1. Does jeff just look and think (like most fans) we've got no chance.
2. Does he look and think he'd be perfect but we can't spend that sort of money.
3. Has Jeff approached his agent and already been knocked back?
4 Is jeff too embarrassed to approach his agent?
5. Is Jeff waiting for him to come to us?
6. Has Jeff ever heard of Pochettino

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like Pochettino and would be interested to know:

1. Does jeff just look and think (like most fans) we've got no chance.
2. Does he look and think he'd be perfect but we can't spend that sort of money.
3. Has Jeff approached his agent and already been knocked back?
4 Is jeff too embarrassed to approach his agent?
5. Is Jeff waiting for him to come to us?
6. Has Jeff ever heard of Pochettino
6. Of course, he's the boy whose nose got bigger when he told a lie

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The vile have tapped him up unfortunately would want big wages and money to spend plus his reputation on the line….would be a brave move by him

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The vile have tapped him up unfortunately would want big wages and money to spend plus his reputation on the line….would be a brave move by him
I would hope we haven't spent £120m in the summer just to go cheap on a manager. I think the issue with Poch would be matching his ambitions, if there's any chance of getting Poch they should take it though.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok….you’re serious and I don’t do abuse.
But on a scale of ten, how would you grade Mouthino’s ability to coach a PL club? Is he 25% as good as Bruno?
Its a fair question.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet we haven't even asked the question with him or Tuchel.
If Wolves were interested in either of them then of course we’ve asked. Why not?
Because they might say “thank you, but no”?
Nothing to lose in asking.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Wolves were interested in either of them then of course we’ve asked. Why not?
Because they might say “thank you, but no”?
Nothing to lose in asking.
Neither of them would work under our structure I’d be shocked if we’d even asked the question.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neither of them would work under our structure I’d be shocked if we’d even asked the question.
If you were a Pl club CEO and weren’t smart enough to EVEN ask…….then I’d have someone put Sticky Backs in your underwear.
Sorry to be so blunt. :)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you were a Pl club CEO and weren’t smart enough to EVEN ask…….then I’d have someone put Sticky Backs in your underwear.
Sorry to be so blunt. :)
Most CEOs would but Wolves do things differently as they themselves have said.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most CEOs would but Wolves do things differently as they themselves have said.
Oh come on, old chap…….
this is pretty serious money, ( Wolves ),we’re talking about here, ….surely you understand that?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come on, old chap…….
this is pretty serious money, ( Wolves ),we’re talking about here, ….surely you understand that?
I’d really love either of them I just don’t believe they are the type of a manager we would go for as they would want far more control than we are willing to give.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone has his number?
I’m going to sell him ”the project”.
Forget it.
"The Project" isn´t working and high profile managers like Poch will be hesitant to come as long as incompetent people like Shi and Sellars will have decisive power over our squad and other direct football relating factors.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see Poch being told by Scott Sellars he can’t have a player.
In fairness you shouldn’t see any manager being told by Scott sellars he can’t have a player as he shouldn’t have a job with enough seniority to do that in the first place lol.

Good with academy players and pathways and frankly laughably bad at what he is doing now.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Either the new guy comes through our trusted external connections or we already know him. I suspect this happens in most clubs and organisations.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've gotta be mates with Mendes.
He runs the the club.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not abuse, mate but deserved. Not one of your better ideas.

W

WasStefan

Poch wouldnt come. Wish Leicetser would sack Rodgers so we could get him in.

None of the other candidates really float my boat, and the one that does (Svensson) plays a 5 back.

A massive mess

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
A massive mess
Hate to see this, **** me we ay down yet.

Here's a question, are we worse off now after sacking Bruno?

If we are not worse off then the mess could be way worse surely?

And let's be honest with most managers these days a risk or a big unknown due to looking abroad, it won't matter if we all hate the appointment, look at Nuno.

At the time there was alot of "concern" , but he turned out well.

A win against Forest is all I ask, then we wait.....

I don't envy Shi I will say that much......

Back
Top Bottom