Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matt Wild - General Manager

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Matt Wild has been promoted to the role of General Manager of Football Operations

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We've just hired a general manager of football operations.

Been at the club since 2017, so just an internal promotion/position change like Scott Sellars has seen

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not good news .. he's an accountant .. money before players
So you wouldn’t want a person with a money background managing contracts, payments etc or housing etc this job seems to be about managing the stuff outside of playing on the pitch.

so how did you come to the conclusion money before players he isn’t in charge of transfer

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nothing against him personally but we haven’t heard a thing for ages and then we hear this .
We are desperate to hear about signings.

On the flip side the club have been releasing info about injuries etc
We will get the big reveal when we sign someone, media department excels at that sort of thing

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the flip side the club have been releasing info about injuries etc
We will get the big reveal when we sign someone, media department excels at that sort of thing
Yes, have to be patient. Don’t listen to the rumours......that’s a fools game.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True.
Besides, if he doesn’t do well, somebody will start a “has Matt Wild lost heart “ thread.
It'll be a new name to have a go at. I bet Jeff is sick of shouldering all the blame. Coming over here with his fancy dan players and taking us to the premier league and into Europe, who the hell does he think he is.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It'll be a new name to have a go at. I bet Jeff is sick of shouldering all the blame. Coming over here with his fancy dan players and taking us to the premier league and into Europe, who the hell does he think he is.
I don’t think anyone has or will have a go at him it’s just that we are all desperate to see incomings

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a lovely guy with a lovely family, They live just round the corner. Pleased for him

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well go knock him up and ask who we’re signing, when and for how much :) you’ll be proper ITK.
He's got four Wolves STHs within 100 yards of his house, so hope he can cope with the pressure!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well...I would imagine he will have fun in his new post....first on the agenda manual handling training followed by fire safety, then equality and diversity, preventing radicalisation.
Day 2 will be information governance followed by the orientation meeting detailing how Jeff likes his tea and how not to sign a **** striker 101 .....

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good news .. he's an accountant .. money before players
At the end of the day I am sure we can all be happy we don’t have Ed Woodward..... there is a banker who knows diddly squat about footy......

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But would he have buried that header against Spurs?

Back
Top Bottom