Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to be so pessimistic but if this happens, I have a horrible feeling we'll be seeing the departure of Ruben Neves to Man United!....hope to god I'm wrong though and Fosun are going full on beast mode!!!
And yes, I also think why the hell would he want to go to that basket case of a club?...but let's be honest, money talks!!!

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Toddles off to back us for a top 6 finish...

What a ****ing signing

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fab has confirmed then. Well well.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this doesn't happen... it would be so tragic and the backlash so intense it would almost be funny!! Would rather it happened though!!!!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mental signibg. Presume he’ll have agreed personal terms?

Hopefully in time to start sat - fancy us to get a result if so

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sleeping till this is done.... Might just give work a heads up I won't be getting much done over the next couple of days!

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out, Retro... that at 23 years old, and born in Rio, this counts as a young South American signing ;)
Not really, if I was born in Russia, that wouldn't make me Russian. And 23 is a little beyond a one for the future. But nice try. Which South American team does he play for again?
Typical massaging of facts to fit lazy predictions. Shush.

modenawolf

Reaction score
**** me. I'd convinced myself we had no chance of getting him. This is absolutely massive if we pull it off. Wow!

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now we're talking, Guo is letting Jeff buy Bruno's requests, yessir.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get him in. Get a striker. Get neves on a new deal. Then **** Bruno off for someone who can get a tune from them otherwise it’s like buying a Ferrari with a 30mph speed limiter and asking my Nan to drive it.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get him in. Get a striker. Get neves on a new deal. Then **** Bruno off for someone who can get a tune from them otherwise it’s like buying a Ferrari with a 30mph speed limiter and asking my Nan to drive it.
Imagine signing Nunez and a centre forward and picking up 2 points from the next 8 games hahaha! I shouldn't joke.

Time to rejoice!

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves are *******s, they did this with Neves all them years back, broke around this time and had till wait till morning for confirmations.

I was on night shift that night so my phone's battery went. I'm on Earlies tomorrow, sod knows how I'm sleeping!

Amazing signing

Back
Top Bottom