Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Match tickets for next season (2021/22)

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ran a search on the forum but couldn't see any threads on tickets, memberships or season ticket renewals, so apologies if this has already been covered.

I also found a BBC article outlining each club's approach to this current 20/21 season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54019867

So, point of the thread being, a couple of weeks ago I got an email through from Sunderland inviting me to buy a season ticket as part of a 'Rebuilding Sunderland together' campaign - Sunderland launch season ticket initiative for 2021-22 campaign . I live locally and I've been to matches there before out of convenience/as a tester for taking my eldest.

They're offering pro-rata refunds for any games played either behind closed doors or with reduced capacity.

Wondered if there had been any noises from Wolves as to their plans - I imagine if there is any kind of reduced capacity, match-by-match tickets will be non existant?

From a PL perspective - West Ham have just announced their renewals - 2021/22 Season Ticket renewals open now | West Ham United

Last edited:

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
As far as I understand, the plan as it stands is for supporters to return fully for the start of the 2021/2022 season. Anyone who was a season ticket holder for the 2019/2020 season will be given the opportunity to renew their season tickets for the coming season.

I’m expecting/hoping to meet with the club in the coming weeks to discuss all these issues, will keep everyone posted.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping they carry over loyalty points from the previous season.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm desperate to renew my 2 season tickets. Anyone know if the prices will increase? And if so, the liklihood of it being quite a steep increase due to the lost revenue?

D

Deleted member 11332

I’m hoping they carry over loyalty points from the previous season.

They better. I pay game by game so I ain't stuck at the end of the Steve bull and mainly end up in the quadrant which is loads better. If they don't carry it over his are they going to decide priority for members.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't remember whether I renewed my membership this season - meaning I almost certainly didn't. Does that mean I'd drop off the ST waiting list; I hope not cos I was near the top, or is the waiting list considered separate to membership?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As far as I understand, the plan as it stands is for supporters to return fully for the start of the 2021/2022 season. Anyone who was a season ticket holder for the 2019/2020 season will be given the opportunity to renew their season tickets for the coming season.

I’m expecting/hoping to meet with the club in the coming weeks to discuss all these issues, will keep everyone posted.
TY

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
No i think if you didn't renew your membership you will lose your place on the ST waiting list.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't remember whether I renewed my membership this season - meaning I almost certainly didn't. Does that mean I'd drop off the ST waiting list; I hope not cos I was near the top, or is the waiting list considered separate to membership?
You have to be a member to get on the ST waiting list. What's not clear, and has been debated on here on several occasions without any final conclusions being drawn, is whether you have to continue to be a member to stay on it. That wouldn't be wholly surprising. However, it would be incredibly harsh to penalise anyone over this horribly abnormal season.

D

Deleted member 11332

You have to be a member to get on the ST waiting list. What's not clear, and has been debated on here on several occasions without any final conclusions being drawn, is whether you have to continue to be a member to stay on it. That wouldn't be wholly surprising. However, it would be incredibly harsh to penalise anyone over this horribly abnormal season.

I just paid it begrudgingly on that basis and got a daft bobble hat and pair of socks for 30 quid basically. Mugged.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'm desperate to renew my 2 season tickets. Anyone know if the prices will increase? And if so, the liklihood of it being quite a steep increase due to the lost revenue?
I appreciate that the club will have suffered financially, but I really hope they don't increase prices from 19/20 as a lot of people have suffered a lot more (even only speaking financially).

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just paid it begrudgingly on that basis and got a daft bobble hat and pair of socks for 30 quid basically. Mugged.
There is the counter-argument. Those who coughed up this year to stay on the list will be peed off if those who didn't suffer no downsides.

WS10Wolf

Reaction score

I appreciate that the club will have suffered financially, but I really hope they don't increase prices from 19/20 as a lot of people have suffered a lot more (even only speaking financially).
I expect an increase on ST and match day prices but couldn’t honestly tell you how much. It’s something I can ask about though.

D

Deleted member 11332

There is the counter-argument. Those who coughed up this year to stay on the list will be peed off if those who didn't suffer no downsides.

Meh i only want a st if the seats are decent. Rather pay extra than sit right at the end of the Steve bull or Billy Wright personally. Just the chance to get tickets first is all I want.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meh i only want a st if the seats are decent. Rather pay extra than sit right at the end of the Steve bull or Billy Wright personally. Just the chance to get tickets first is all I want.
I'm at one end of the SBU - J1- and enjoy the atmosphere. I'd like more leg room though...

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, I just hope the club remembers the core demographic of the match going supporters. No London prices!
Funnily enough West Ham have frozen prices (based on that link above).

I’ve signed up for a pair of the Sunderland ones just to see some relatively cheap live footie, if I can get down to Molineux next season then great but even if we’re at full capacity there’s going to be a huge demand ain’t there

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’ve signed up for a pair of the Sunderland ones just to see some relatively cheap live footie, if I can get down to Molineux next season then great but even if we’re at full capacity there’s going to be a huge demand ain’t there
West Ham do have a massively subsidised stadium though....

WS10Wolf

Reaction score

Yes I think we’re getting to the point where demand is such that stadium redevelopment becomes necessary. Wolves have always said they would only redevelop if demand was high enough.

I do wonder how demand will be affected by the pandemic. Some people will have missed live football like crazy and he desperate to go back, but there will be some who have got used to not going. There’s a financial aspect too, I dread to think how much money I’ve actually saved this season without attending matches.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t buy one this year as I thought it was a rip off with no matches to attend. I’m still on the ST list though.

WS10Wolf

Reaction score
You could save lots of money by doing nothing that you enjoy..... Life wouldn't half be bloody boring though...
Exactly, I’m not for one minute thinking of giving it up, but I realise how fortunate I am to be able to afford it.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect an increase on ST and match day prices but couldn’t honestly tell you how much. It’s something I can ask about though.
I've said before, I can see the increase covering the rebate due to us, for unused matches last season

WS10Wolf

Reaction score
I've said before, I can see the increase covering the rebate due to us, for unused matches last season
This did cross my mind. Not sure whether that’s an entirely satisfying solution but it could well be the case.

captain chaos

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm at one end of the SBU - J1- and enjoy the atmosphere. I'd like more leg room though...
I’m in J1 wasn’t keen when getting the seat buts it’s a decent viewing position. Agree with what you say on leg room and also getting out after the game. Undecided whether to try and move seats when we eventually get back.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope so too!

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was the last email that was sent out regarding STs ? I've had a search and all i can find is the one from Aug 2020 asking to inform them of any household bubbles supporters have. As me and my Dad live in the same household we didn't have to do anything. Just want to make sure the club haven't sent out anything out since March 2020 where you have to tell them if you still want to keep your ST when fans are back.

Hazza

Reaction score
What was the last email that was sent out regarding STs ? I've had a search and all i can find is the one from Aug 2020 asking to inform them of any household bubbles supporters have. As me and my Dad live in the same household we didn't have to do anything. Just want to make sure the club haven't sent out anything out since March 2020 where you have to tell them if you still want to keep your ST when fans are back.
I’ve not seen anything since then

Back
Top Bottom