Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mark Kennedy (alive and well).

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish him well, interestingly the Shamrock Rovers manager had turned down the offer to take over at Lincoln.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Managed our U23s for a while a couple of seasons back, was very well liked by the players.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scored an absolute screamer at Edgeley Park directly in front of me.

(Good luck to both Mark, and Stockport County, who can get back into the league with a point on Sunday)

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I quite liked him but I can recall some fans accusing him of being lazy, not caring and drinking too much. Not much changes does it?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great strike at Walsall too.
He was key in the promotion season and his absence at the end of the previous season cost us dear as well.
I wish him well.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always remember that opening goal in the PO Final. Was watching in a pub, as couldn't get a ticket. The speed of the shot was timed at 62mph. Strange what sticks in your mind!

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
Always remember that opening goal in the PO Final. Was watching in a pub, as couldn't get a ticket. The speed of the shot was timed at 62mph. Strange what sticks in your mind!
all the best to Mark.we were right behind that shot at Cardiff on the second tier,fabulous strike and so precise

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember he had a long(ish) term hamstring injury with us which was put down to the heavy clutch when driving his Ferrari from Manchester every day!
Good player though, cant believe we signed him when we did.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The morning of the 9/11 attacks he was all over the front of a tabloid after a late night incident with Posh Spice and Beckham.

A couple of hours later and that tittle tattle nonsense was strangely forgotten.

I’m not saying he hand a hand in the attacks by the way…conspiracy theories have been invented on less though!

Cracking player, was there at Stockport for that wonder strike, wow!

Last edited:

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The morning of the 9/11 attacks he was all over the front of a tabloid after a late night incident with Posh Spice and Beckham.

A couple of hours later and that tittle tattle nonsense was strangely forgotten.

I’m not saying he hand a hand in the attacks by the way…conspiracy theories have been invented in less though!

You're bang on as well.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His goal at Stockport was genuinely as good as any I’ve seen from a Wolves player with the exception of Neves v Derby and possibly Robbie Denison at Wembley in the Centenary Tournament.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His goal at Stockport was genuinely as good as any I’ve seen from a Wolves player with the exception of Neves v Derby and possibly Robbie Denison at Wembley in the Centenary Tournament.

The technique is as good as it gets.

The camera angle adds to the perfection.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’m not saying he hand a hand in the attacks by the way…conspiracy theories have been invented on less though!

You been on the disco biscuits?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I remember he had a long(ish) term hamstring injury with us which was put down to the heavy clutch when driving his Ferrari from Manchester every day!
Good player though, cant believe we signed him when we did.
I've got this vague memory of the club being annoyed because he said his hamstrings were tight, but they couldn't find an issue with scans. Eventually it turned out to be referred pain from a trapped nerve in the base of his spine.

Might be another dream though!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was at Stockport for that goal too. Seems like there were as many of us there as at the Chorley games :D
There were a fair few Wolves supporters in the home end as well, if I remember correctly.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at Stockport for that goal too. Seems like there were as many of us there as at the Chorley games :D

My wife dropped me off at Castle Street Edgeley, about 3 hours before kick off. It was a 5 minute drive from my house.

Edgeley was rammed with Wolves even that early. Thousands by 3.

Popped into my usual pub. Then got a phone call from mates. They were in a pub called the Pineapple. I refused to join them.

The Pineapple was (and is still) nicknamed “P3” because of the regular clientele

P3 is the name of the Psychiatric ward at the local hospital.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Pineapple was (and is still) nicknamed “P3” because of the regular clientele

P3 is the name of the Psychiatric ward at the local hospital.
So it’s a Wetherspoon’s?

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it’s a Wetherspoon’s?

Oh it’s much much worse.

My nephew was propositioned by the barmaid 4 seconds after going in.

Apparently these days it opens (at the back) at about 9am for the regulars.

There was always a few mobility scooters parked outside and was the home of the home made tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom