Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mark Hughes to Bradford

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were a PL team not long ago. Could be worse.

Clearly these managers just have football in their blood. People like Hughes, Bruce, Hodgson could / should be retiring to their massive homes in the country and talk Rolex all day long like a lot of those ex-players, but they want to stay at the sharp end, even if that's not a massive club like Liverpool, Man City or Newcastle.

Fair play to them, but I know if I had their coin, I wouldn't do it. I guess it's what defines them, like the boxer and the fight.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to him, hope he turns their fortunes around. Not going to suggest Bradford are a sleeping giant, but their support is better than many Championship sides and that deserves a better station than Division 4 IMHO.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope he's changed his ways then because a few ex professionals have said how he distances himself from the players and alienates himself.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should go for an up and coming coach at that level rather than an old dinosaur

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good for him. Genuinely hope he succeeds and helps Elliot Watt advance his game, always believed he was talented enough to play higher than League 2.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is somewhat of a comedown for the BMLC, their standards are slipping somewhat. The influx of foreign managers is really doing them damage.

A big sign of how we've developed under Fosun, the BMLC wouldn't even consider taking a punt on us now, we'd have been out and out fodder for them under Morgan given the chance.

Back
Top Bottom