Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marcos Senesi

D

Deleted member 5962

Player for the U23s maybe? Though I dont like the idea of us paying that much for an unproven player who doesnt seem any better than what we have.

D

Deleted member 4456

He probably qualifies for a second citizenship. If we've made an offer for him, I'm guessing that's the case.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has made 22 first-team appearances for San Lorenzo this season whilst also representing his country at last summer's Under-20 World Cup. Think he'd actually go into our first team if we got him.

He must have something about him as from digging a few minutes it appears Spurs, Man City, Real Madrid, Everton, Inter Milan, Sevilla and Fiorentina have all shown interest in him.

EDIT: He didn't just play in last summer's U-20 WC for Argentina, he captained them.

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Whichever squad he's going to end up in I hope we land him, he could be a superstar in a couple of years.

D

Deleted member 5962

Whichever squad he's going to end up in I hope we land him, he could be a superstar in a couple of years.

Does look decent on the ball from those vids. Just not sure hes an improvement on what we have at present in Boly on that left side. Would be an upgrade on hause as cover though imo.

D

Deleted member 5242

Heavily linked with Club Brugges.

Let's not pretend we know anything about him though. I ain't got a Diddley

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Does look decent on the ball from those vids. Just not sure hes an improvement on what we have at present in Boly on that left side. Would be an upgrade on hause as cover though imo.

I can't see Boly moving over either to be honest, he looked really comfortable on the left last season. Maybe he could go on the right, a right-footer has worked well on the other side?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heavily linked with Club Brigges.

Let's not pretend we know anything about him though. I ain't got a Diddley

Same mate, don't know a thing but he's been linked with some high profile clubs and captained Argentina at the U20 WC so he must have something about him.

Fits the FOSUN model too of young with potential.

D

Deleted member 5242

We should note it's a very tedious link from only one Twitter poster. No harm in discussing though. There could well be something in it.

Seems a decent chunk of cash for pure potential. How much was Jota again?

I suspect it's probably a wind up merchant dipping his rod after recently discovering the mighty wolves

Skyscraper

Reaction score
We should note it's a very tedious link from only one Twitter poster. No harm in discussing though. There could well be something in it.

I suspect it's probably a wind-up merchant dipping his rod after recently discovering the mighty wolves
Could very well be but beats being linked with Paul from Cannock for £2.50 and a bag of chips, still in dream land with the players we are linked with, even if most turn out to be a load of bs :)

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

I suspect it's probably a wind up merchant dipping his rod after recently discovering the mighty wolves

Not a bad dip TBH!

Grendel74

Groupie
Reaction score
Just a thought.... he’s young, quick, great tackler and can pick s pass... could he be made into a defensive midfielder? What do folk reckon?

DarloWolf

Reaction score

Can you ask sources if there's anything in it ?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Player for the U23s maybe? Though I dont like the idea of us paying that much for an unproven player who doesnt seem any better than what we have.
I doubt we would pay that much and then put him in the U23’s

L

lostinbristol

Jesus the music on those videos is like some Eurotrash nightmare!!
Is there some kind of in joke going on among the video makers or something to make this always the case? :D

Could probably count on one hand the amount of these highlight videos I've managed to get through without muting the sound!

N

nicko69

Loads of agents are going to point their players towards Wolves...they know Fosun are loaded.

Not just JM who wants a slice of the PL pie.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has a name like a premium weed dealer.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loads of agents are going to point their players towards Wolves...they know Fosun are loaded.

Not just JM who wants a slice of the PL pie.

Time was that JM would have meant Jez Moxey

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alan Nixon on twitter (works for the sun, decent at national news tbh) says we may have moved onto this guy as our first target was difficult

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He literally just says this:
May have moved onto him (Senesi), first target difficult.
I don't think Nixon has a clue about our transfer dealings in all honesty.

Yeah he’s a master at covering himself. He’s not confirming or denying anything there and I bet he won’t ever reveal who the supposed first target is, it’s all just a game

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He literally just says this:
May have moved onto him (Senesi), first target difficult.
I don't think Nixon has a clue about our transfer dealings in all honesty.
Hasn’t since Lambert left, and even then it was only the domestic stuff.

Back
Top Bottom