Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Maradona

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I knew they'd been sacked but nothing reported about them being killed. Any source for this?
Just various reports on Twitter, not 100% confirmed to be fair. Even if not true though, would imagine it’s only a matter of time.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Saw they had death threats and been sacked but nothing more than that

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
RIP Diego, Something inside me can never forgive the handball goal tho . But to be fair Shilton should've clattered him to get that ball considering the size of both of them. Having said that, the 2nd goal was pure class. Can still see Peter Reid trying desperately to catch him up.
Don't forget that the Falklands war was still fresh in our minds at the time, which gave that game an extra bit of needle. Im sure they loved putting one over on England

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s not glorify some of the south Americans sides as anything more than Neanderthal hackers.

England v Paraguay in 1986 was just a litany of fouls now that would have led to the game being abandoned nowadays.

Different era l know, but l don’t recall the Brazilians (or Argentina in 86) kicking TFO out of sides to win (although that 1990 game v Cameroon will live long in the memory!)

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s not glorify some of the south Americans sides as anything more than Neanderthal hackers.

England v Paraguay in 1986 was just a litany of fouls now that would have led to the game being abandoned nowadays.

Different era l know, but l don’t recall the Brazilians (or Argentina in 86) kicking TFO out of sides to win (although that 1990 game v Cameroon will live long in the memory!)
Its worth recalling (before pots call kettles black) that Maradona took a hell of a kicking from the England players in the 'Hand of God' match.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just various reports on Twitter, not 100% confirmed to be fair. Even if not true though, would imagine it’s only a matter of time.
??? what an odd thing to say from a typically smart poster in a thread full of really strange comments. No one has been killed, but the cops are looking at the funeral parlor for sings of mistreatment. Like in a civilized country.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
??? what an odd thing to say from a typically smart poster in a thread full of really strange comments. No one has been killed, but the cops are looking at the funeral parlor for sings of mistreatment. Like in a civilized country.
Not quite sure what you mean by typically smart poster, but all I’m saying is it’s all over social media these guys have been attacked and, given the strength of feeling Maradona generates and what a crazy, crazy place much of South America can be, it wouldn’t be in the least bit surprising to see these guys turn up in a dumpster somewhere soon.

It was a completely brain dead thing they did, they must have a death wish.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely gutted. Like, proper gutted. Absolutely class in the 80's.

I loved the songs 'Material Girl', 'Like A Virgin' and 'Papa Don't Preach'.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its worth recalling (before pots call kettles black) that Maradona took a hell of a kicking from the England players in the 'Hand of God' match.
Yeah l guess we kicked him so much that he couldn’t use his feet anymore so used his hands instead.

Wrong sport Diego!

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite sure what you mean by typically smart poster, but all I’m saying is it’s all over social media these guys have been attacked and, given the strength of feeling Maradona generates and what a crazy, crazy place much of South America can be, it wouldn’t be in the least bit surprising to see these guys turn up in a dumpster somewhere soon.

It was a completely brain dead thing they did, they must have a death wish.
The doctor that did the last operation is in custody now. It's getting serious.

My bad for my previous reply, but I stand by the statement that you're a smart contributor to this forum

Back
Top Bottom