Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester Utd match delayed due to fan protests - Update: Postponed

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think it's superfans gloating tbh, I agree 99.9/100 of us would have no idea what it takes to run a club

So you agree with Papper's posts against me today Pagey and the way he has been posting this evening? It has felt personal to me and I have done nothing on this thread to warrant this sudden outburst by him today.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can't spend a whole evening questioning someone's integrity as a fan, which you justify by having some over inflated opinion of your self worth and importance; then pretend you don't care and take some moral high ground because someone swears.
Quite. I got ****ed off at the arrogant, dismissive way he was talking to other posters. In return I am suddenly told I 'deserted the club' and only came back when they got successful. That is so far from reality I don't know what to say. Where does he get that idea from?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you got me mixed up with someone else? I haven't the faintest idea where all this is coming from.

Same with me mate. He has gone in on me today and I havent had any sort of issue with him for a long while.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite. I got ****ed off at the arrogant, dismissive way he was talking to other posters. In return I am suddenly told I 'deserted the club' and only came back when they got successful. That is so far from reality I don't know what to say. Where does he get that idea from?

I wouldn't worry about it. All that has happened is that @Papper has shown himself up as a bit of an immature know it all who knows nothing.

He is probably just lashing out because his PlayStation was confiscated after he spent too much on his FIFA Ultimate Team.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They most certainly did get the message......they suffered a huge loss of face all over the world, in their families, friends, their massive social circles.
The fact of their slinking back is proof of the lesson learned.
If they got the message they, Kronke, Henry and the other unwanted Yank leeches would **** right off. Unwanted unwelcome vile ****s.

Last edited:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they got the message they, Kronke, Henry and the other unwanted Tank leeches would **** right off. Unwanted unwelcome vile ****s.
They won't get the message, or, rather, they will ignore it. If fans get back in the stadiums next season I can only see this snowballing. Whatever team you support, many fans are unhappy at the random kick off times, the total disconnect between them and (largely foreign) owners, the shambles of VAR, the smell of corruption at the top of the game. But it needs a few articulate leaders to challenge the status quo. Kids uprooting corner flags isn't going to get us very far and is too easily dismissable by the suits who call the shots. Interesting times ahead, though

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MOTD on the protests today. Shearer quoted the net spend of the glazers. Why? He's basically saying be grateful.
Jenas - he says it's not fair to ask him to comment on the glazers cus it's not his club and basically nothing to do with him. They could have asked him about spurs then but nah free pass.
Good to see the man u fan and journalist say they should use their position to influence things.
Wasting his breath though, the media are doing nothing now to condemn or punish the breakaways. On the fence, backing the big club status quo.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MOTD on the protests today. Shearer quoted the net spend of the glazers. Why? He's basically saying be grateful.
Jenas - he says it's not fair to ask him to comment on the glazers cus it's not his club and basically nothing to do with him. They could have asked him about spurs then but nah free pass.
Good to see the man u fan and journalist say they should use their position to influence things.
Wasting his breath though, the media are doing nothing now to condemn or punish the breakaways. On the fence, backing the big club status quo.
Totally agree, United would arguably have been able to spend more but for the debt the Glazers saddled them with and the ridiculous sums the Premier League and commercial activity brought in.
A hostile takeover of a debt free PLC.
But for Gary Neville the Super League would have been forgotten already I think by most pundits.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stupid idiot fans.....Glaziers made United football powerhouse and brought trophy after trophy ......glory after glory...
I can only assume you were on a wind up when you posted this.
United were a debt free powerhouse long before these leaches came along.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you want me to give you a really honest answer here - taking the police officer thing at face value, I of course find that unpalatable.

The damage to club stuff though, I'm a little bit more relaxed about. I don't really see it as any different to Extinction Rebellion causing criminal damage to their own town to highlight their cause.
Extinction Rebellion are known anarchists who smash up anything regardless of cost to others. In my own city they blocked ambulances in their cause and couldn’t give a **** about anyone but themselves. Yeh, maybe you’re right. The Utd fans doing what they did are a bit like ER.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can only assume you were on a wind up when you posted this.
United were a debt free powerhouse long before these leaches came along.
I couldn’t care less what the owners did with their money.......not an iota.
Why would I ? That would be stupid.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that isn't a peetake you are either deluded or demented.
The united fans were stupid today.
United won tons of stuff under them.....open a history book.

so, then please give me reasons for your descriptions of my post.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have read most of the Red Cafe thread, on this topic and I have read this thread too. I can see what they want, which are the Glazers out, but I can't see what they want to replace it with.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

ManUre were successful, actually proportionately more so, and profitable before the vile Septics got involved. Your post implied that the club only became successful when the Septics bought it which is utter crap. All the Septics did was load all of the debt for the purchase on the club and take vast sums of money out. The word for them is parasites. They do absolutely nothing useful for the host but take from it and weaken it.

Last edited:

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

From Wikipedia:

Most of the capital used by Glazer to purchase Manchester United came in the form of loans, the majority of which were secured against the club's assets, incurring interest payments of over £60 million per annum. The remainder came in the form of PIK loans (payment in kind loans), which were later sold to hedge funds. Manchester United was not liable for the PIKs, which were held by Red Football Joint Venture and were secured on that company's shares in Red Football (and thus the club). The interest on the PIKs rolled up at 14.25% per annum. Despite this, the Glazers did not pay down any of the PIK loans in the first five years they owned the club.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ManUre were successful, actually proportionately more so, and profitable before the Vile Septics got involved. Your post implied that the club only became successful when the Septics bought it which is utter crap. All the Septics did was load all of the debt for the purchase on the club and take vast sums of money out. The word for them is parasites. They do absolutely nothing useful for the host but take from it and weaken it.
My post basically said that under the baddies United experienced trophies and trophies and glory and glory...
And it’s accurate.

Now.....if you think I implied something, then that‘s your mistake.
What they did with the club’s finances was not mentioned in my post.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Wikipedia:

Most of the capital used by Glazer to purchase Manchester United came in the form of loans, the majority of which were secured against the club's assets, incurring interest payments of over £60 million per annum. The remainder came in the form of PIK loans (payment in kind loans), which were later sold to hedge funds. Manchester United was not liable for the PIKs, which were held by Red Football Joint Venture and were secured on that company's shares in Red Football (and thus the club). The interest on the PIKs rolled up at 14.25% per annum. Despite this, the Glazers did not pay down any of the PIK loans in the first five years they owned the club.
Knew this.
I think the United debt has been discussed since the beginning of time. Who didn’t know this? It’s old news.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. All that has happened is that @Papper has shown himself up as a bit of an immature know it all who knows nothing.

He is probably just lashing out because his PlayStation was confiscated after he spent too much on his FIFA Ultimate Team.
The irony is strong in this post...

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My post basically said that under the baddies United experienced trophies and trophies and glory and glory...
And it’s accurate.

Although football wasn't invented un 1992, when the Premier League was formed, Man Utd won more titles under their previous owners, from 1992 to 2005, than when the Glazers took over. They won 8 league titles from 1992 to 2005. They won 5 under the Glazers in 16 years and won 8 titles in 13 years, before the Glazers took over Man Utd.
The fact is they won more titles, with less debt, in a shorter period of time, before the Glazers took over.
Less titles in more time and much more debt is not more successful.
However, I understand why they want to get rid of the Glazers, but am not sure what they want to replace them with.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although football wasn't invented un 1992, when the Premier League was formed, Man Utd won more titles under their previous owners, from 1992 to 2005, than when the Glazers took over. They won 8 league titles from 1992 to 2005. They won 5 under the Glazers in 16 years and won 8 titles in 13 years, before the Glazers took over Man Utd.
The fact is they won more titles, with less debt, in a sorter period of time, before the Glazers took over.
Re your last para it depends on what your metric is. If it's US dollars in the Glazer's bank account it's more successful.....

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re your last para it depends on what your metric is. If it's US dollars in the Glazer's bank account it's more successful.....
For the Glazers, yes.i agree. I thought you might tell me what Utd fans want to replace them with. I have been harping on about that since this all started and I still have no idea.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just putting this out there.
if you manage to get a ticket for manure last game are you joining them and protesting by not attending?
Yep thought so
Easy to say when we can’t go

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact is they won more titles, with less debt, in a shorter period of time, before the Glazers took over.
However, I understand why they want to get rid of the Glazers, but am not sure what they want to replace them with.
I have absolutely no idea why your posting about before the glazers.....it’s not germane to this thread.
Please look up the official record what United won under the glazers......it’s a lot.
Did anybody on this thread today ask was the United record better or worse with or without them?

I certainly didn’t but I know they did very well....

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea why your posting about before the glazers.....it’s not germane to this thread.
Please look up the official record what United won under the glazers......it’s a lot.
Did anybody on this thread today ask was the United record better or worse with or without them?

You did say, under the Baddies, Utd won trophies and trophies and glory and glory. I pointed out that they in fact won a lot less trophies in a longer period of time and got the club in to massive debt at the same time.
That is the context of the situation. If they had won more trophies in a the same or shorter amount of time and hadn't put the club in massive debt I could understand why the "Baddies did very well, but in comparison with their previous owners, they weren't as successful and put the club in jeopardy.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stupid idiot fans.....Glaziers made United football powerhouse and brought trophy after trophy ......glory after glory...

Hey thread hijacker, you intimate that the ‘Glaziers’ made United a football powerhouse, several have tried to point out the trophy haul pre-Glazers was more impressive hence they were more of a powerhouse. It’s quite simple really.

Being as you’re quite pedantic on what you post...’Glaziers’ wtf has Crystal Palace‘s old nickname got to do with the price of eggs?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You did say, under the Baddies, Utd won trophies and trophies and glory and glory. I pointed out that they in fact won a lot less trophies in a longer period of time and got the club in to massive debt at the same time.
That is the context of the situation. If they had won more trophies in a the same or shorter amount of time and hadn't put the club in massive debt I could understand why the "Baddies did very well, but in comparison with their previous owners, they weren't as successful and put the club in jeopardy.
So what if they won more before the grazers........why are you telling me this?....I didn’t ask.

All I said was that under them United won a lot.....which they did.
It’s quite bleedin’ simple.
no hidden messages.....no inferring.....no implying.....no agenda .

reread #32

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the 51% is represented in terms of MolMix I think this is a ridiculous idea.
No disrespect intended but people like JOS or NNW should have no say on how the club is run.

The arrogance in this. I remember those fans like you who always think they are in the right and those that voice any opposition being in the wrong when we got rid of Paul Lambert. There are cowards in this world afraid to ever rock the boat and there are those that always demand better, which ones do you think make it to the top?

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t disagree with anything they’ve done personally. We are too soft and it’s about time direct action was taken.
Still don't disagree with anything they done?

Don't care how much anyone feels they've been let down by their football club, the actions of some yesterday were disgusting. Anyone involved in them is a **** and anyone supporting them an even bigger one.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Papper has a ban for his blatant trolling/wuming yesterday evening.
The posts are still there, but that doesn't mean we see them as acceptable.
Anyone else thinking it would be entertaining to take advantage of the volatile nature of the forum at the moment, and have themselves some fun in the same way, please don't bother.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
And it’s accurate.

I’m not sure that looking at a trophy cabinet is the most effective way of defining the success of the club or the standing it has within the community?
If we use this as our term of reference then we’re not the Bhatti Brothers more successful than Sir Jack?

Bhatti Brothers - 1 League One (Now championship) title

Sir Jack - 1 Championship Play Off Victory.

I was present under both (won’t go into detail for fear of being labelled ‘super fan’ or ‘glory Hunter’) but can say with much confidence that I felt more engaged under Sir Jack’s tenure than I did The Bhatti Brothers!

It is a perfect reminder though that pre Fosun the most successful period we had in my lifetime was when we were run by Wolverhampton Council and our own history often erases or downplays this really important chapter.

It also reminds me that in my youth I was one of those that demanded ‘Marshall Out’ so we also need to be careful of what we wish for!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Papper has a ban for his blatant trolling/wuming yesterday evening.
The posts are still there, but that doesn't mean we see them as acceptable.
Anyone else thinking it would be entertaining to take advantage of the volatile nature of the forum at the moment, and have themselves some fun in the same way, please don't bother.
I can imagine you mods, more than anyone, hope Wolves 'turn up' in the Black Country Derby later... It's probably the last thing you need today!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I can imagine you mods, more than anyone, hope Wolves 'turn up' in the Black Country Derby later... It's probably the last thing you need today!
Absolutely hope Wolves come out victorious!
However, from a forum point of view, its a no win situation for bod and I. Good result or bad, one faction on here will be quick to attack the other.

Back
Top Bottom